Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think thats to prevent discoloration/yellowing

if you drag your feet, its gonna do the same to the film and wear it/rip it

Is there honestly anyway to prevent heel drag. I'm a repeat victim of the outer part of my heel wearing away

Is there honestly anyway to prevent heel drag. I'm a repeat victim of the outer part of my heel wearing away
You must not be picking you feet completely when you walk, I stopped getting heel drag once I learned to stop dragging my foot against the pavement. Happens every so often to this day dont beat yourself about it 

Last edited:
Just learn how to walk, and get shoes that fit you. Not that difficult.
Trust me fam, if there is a problem with these 1s, it's that. Perfect size, laces tied tightly, waddle like a penguin, but for some reason the sole wears away pretty easily.. At least initially.

Last edited:
Trust me fam, if there is a problem with these 1s, it's that. Perfect size, laces tied tightly, waddle like a penguin, but for some reason the sole wears away pretty easily.. At least initially.

Honestly it's the ONLY gripe I have with Air Jordan 1's which I honestly don't mind. I've had my years of duck walking and now trust me when I tell you I just want to be comfortable in my shoes. Eh, it adds character

Honestly it's the ONLY gripe I have with Air Jordan 1's which I honestly don't mind. I've had my years of duck walking and now trust me when I tell you I just want to be comfortable in my shoes. Eh, it adds character
the heel drag debate should be left at that.. same with yellowing (as long as it ain't piss yellow lol) 

Its actually pretty ironic. The more initial heel drag, the slower it happens over time. Hence why they age like a fine wine lol.

Its actually pretty ironic. The more initial heel drag, the slower it happens over time. Hence why they age like a fine wine lol.

Actually makes sense now that I think about it. We walk in a natural, sort of circular/round motion so the heel edge of the sole rounds as well but not much afterwards. Part of the break in period I guess.

And good point airthompson airthompson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom