Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
not trying to school anyone

i got questioned this weekend when the "blk& gray royals were droppin" :rolleyes

all along the same lines of incorrectness (i know its not a word)

It's all good bro. A lot of people aren't as informed on 1's as some other Jordan's. I had to tell some dude the other day that the royals were an OG colorway and he wasn't trying to here it. He said why would an original colorway for an air Jordan be black and blue....I thought I was gonna have a heart attack :x

i almost have heart attacks when the people at shoe stores think they are big and bad yet they don't know jack about shoes when you ask them a question lol

but once its on nt & the incorrect nickname steamrolls its hard to correct it

i got questioned this weekend when the "blk& gray royals were droppin"
eyes.gif

all along the same lines of incorrectness (i know its not a word)
dudes were tossing around "spurs 1s" and i even read "raider nation 1s"...so quick to attach it something.

remember all those memes about " red concords" 

forgive them for they know not what they do

they dont know any better

One-Cried-Because-One-is-Sad.jpg

but once its on nt
dudes were tossing around "spurs 1s" and i even read "raider nation 1s"...so quick to attach it something.

i just started watching the BBT ...this dude sheldon is the tightest of tight ***** but funny as hell

The stupid a** nickname thing started with the term "Bred". I remember it used to be taboo to say that around here, now it's widely excepted. I hate that f*cking nickname. Always have, always will. But when talking to 13 year olds if you don''t say "Bred" you're not a "sneakerhead".
laugh.gif

I don't understand why y'all get mad @ people for saying stupid sh*t, when a lot of the slang (sneaker jargon if you will) thet you guys use is dumb as f*ck.

If you call the white/black/true XIIIs "he got games" what's wrong with some dude saying "reverse concords"?

The only nickname that I have excepted that isn't on the box tag is "space Jams". Only because back from 97-2000 that's was the best way to reference a colorway that had never saw a public release at that point. Most people had never seen that colorway outside of that film. That one gets a pass. The rest of this sh*t is lame. Even the ones promoted by JB. "Bugs Bunny 8" WHAT THE F*CK???

Last edited:

i posted raidernation 1's as a joke....some of yall take this shoe **** way too serious...tf it matter what people call a shoe, if i buy em ill call em whatever tf i want....

I'm hearing these may be even more limited than the royals, but not as much as the blk/gold 1's (with the total being closer to the royal amount than the blk/gold amount)

Make sure you are on your game for these!

I'm hearing these may be even more limited than the royals, but not as much as the blk/gold 1's (with the total being closer to the royal amount than the blk/gold amount)

Man these limited ones are so rediculous. No one ever cared for ones smh they just sat on the shelves for months even a year

And your source for this information?? Your brain?

Man these limited ones are so rediculous. No one ever cared for ones smh they just sat on the shelves for months even a year
Sheesh, you are telling me? Back in 07 i wanted the new love 1's, and couldn't find a person who wanted the blk toes in the package.2013? diff ball game. 

I bought my royal 1's in 2003! for 60 bucks DS overseas.  But hey, its either get with it or get ran over.. 

And your source for this information?? Your brain?
To ease your skeptical condescending brain, I know 2 reps,one of which has been buying up 2009 pairs like crazy.... and NO, they don't hook me up with jack,lol. 

Believe the info or not. Either way, prepare mentally to be salty if you sleep

To ease your skeptical condescending brain, I know 2 reps,one of which has been buying up 2009 pairs like crazy.... and NO, they don't hook me up with jack,lol. 

Believe the info or not. Either way, prepare mentally to be salty if you sleep
I gotta ask, you know there too many ppl throwin numbers and that around without any knowledge at all just too hype it up or sound like they know ****. If this is the case, and they are that limited. Thats crazy. Itl be easy copped here. Everyone got royals and will pass these im 100% sure on.

If these are the same quality as royals ill be very happy. My royals have such better leather than anything nike/jb I've purchased in a long while.
I generally don't expect much at all from jb so u can imagine how happy/ surprised I was to see that butter leather. Been rocking mine non stop and the quality is truly top notch on royals. Knicks are pretty nice black toes ok. Celtics fair at best.

If these are the same quality as royals ill be very happy. My royals have such better leather than anything nike/jb I've purchased in a long while.
I generally don't expect much at all from jb so u can imagine how happy/ surprised I was to see that butter leather. Been rocking mine non stop and the quality is truly top notch on royals. Knicks are pretty nice black toes ok. Celtics fair at best.
Did you find the royals to crease like crazy?

Sheesh, you are telling me? Back in 07 i wanted the new love 1's, and couldn't find a person who wanted the blk toes in the package.2013? diff ball game. 
I bought my royal 1's in 2003! for 60 bucks DS overseas.  But hey, its either get with it or get ran over.. 

I know I don't know why but the black toes in that package were trash I maybe wore them like 1 or 2 times but I'm going to sell mine on eBay and use them to get the 2013 black toes I like high top better instead of the mids. And for 60 bucks I would of tripled up for the retail price. Winning

Last edited:
Finally got a call from my contact in footlocker head office down here. He confirmed these are pretty much indentical numbers too black toe numbers. With less hype, if u copped black toes and put in the same effort on them, you should be fine as it see it. over here itl be easier than black toes

So can we conclude that these will be on the standard online shoe retailers and certain instore shoe retailers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom