Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta ask, you know there too many ppl throwin numbers and that around without any knowledge at all just too hype it up or sound like they know ****. If this is the case, and they are that limited. Thats crazy. Itl be easy copped here. Everyone got royals and will pass these im 100% sure on.
I can understand the concern, but its useless to post info on a shoe site if it isn't helpful to the ppl who actually care. The funny thing about the resellers who try to hype up shoes is that most of them don't even get that many pairs, while the ballers lay low and rack up, lol.

I can understand the concern, but its useless to post info on a shoe site if it isn't helpful to the ppl who actually care. The funny thing about the resellers who try to hype up shoes is that most of them don't even get that many pairs, while the ballers lay low and rack up, lol.
True haha. On 8's just dont resell, bugs didnt and these barely will either. for the 4 hours or whatever they put in lining up to grab 2 maybe 3 pairs and make 200 bucks from them is just stupid cos they then gotta sell, post all that crap. Resellers really are idiots.

Did you find the royals to crease like crazy?
not really. i use sneaker shields and theres some light creasing on the toebox by the laces. The shoes were pre-creased some so they really havent creased much more with wear. theyre holding up really nicely.

I've still yet to wear my royals cause I'm still trying to work in my black cement 3/black cement 4 rotation in this part of the summer but I was thinking about getting sneaker shields for both the royals and these (and the eventual black/red 1's) I've never used sneaker shields in 1's before so I was wondering if they held up well...

I've still yet to wear my royals cause I'm still trying to work in my black cement 3/black cement 4 rotation in this part of the summer but I was thinking about getting sneaker shields for both the royals and these (and the eventual black/red 1's) I've never used sneaker shields in 1's before so I was wondering if they held up well...

I envy u with the royals I just look at thm online cant see myself spending 450 smh. A lot of nt heads talk about them but never used them

I envy u with the royals I just look at thm online cant see myself spending 450 smh. A lot of nt heads talk about them but never used them

Lol those royals made a lot of grown men cry. I got them on RD and didnt realize how many people got shafted by the release. I think I wanna break them out in the fall but I use sneaker shields in a couple of my shoes and they've worked wonders. I prefer the "worn" look on air Jordan 1's but I plan on getting these OG branded 1's from this year and essentially wearing them until I'm old and grey so hopefully the shields help with that

If you want royals my friend owns a store down here in australia with a size run and a bit, asking $280, so $260ish US plus shipping. Hope that helps you guys looking for them. They were over stocked down here and im contemplating grabbin a pair myself cos i slept for a months straight and missed em too. If i do, shadows can go bye byeSite's on my instagram page, see the add for black grapes

Last edited:
Think I will wear the Toro IVs to go cop the shadows just to get dirty looks
nthat.gif

The only way is the NT way
laugh.gif

If you want royals my friend owns a store down here in australia with a size run and a bit, asking $280, so $260ish US plus shipping. Hope that helps you guys looking for them. They were over stocked down here and im contemplating grabbin a pair myself cos i slept for a months straight and missed em too. If i do, shadows can go bye bye Site's on my instagram page, see the add for black grapes
RIP Inbox. Heck I might PM as well. :lol:

RIP Inbox. Heck I might PM as well.
laugh.gif
hahahaha yeh i just thought about that hahaha. Go to my instagram page, i aint replying hahaha, all the informations on there for my followers lolp.s i got full size run of banned 1's for retail going too..........

hahahaha yeh i just thought about that hahaha. Go to my instagram page, i aint replying hahaha, all the informations on there for my followers lolp.s i got full size run of banned 1's for retail going too..........

Banned 1's for retail?! You know you just opened Pandora's box right?

Banned 1's for retail?! You know you just opened Pandora's box right?
haha whoever believes the banned 1's part, put down that crack pipe and lean and go to bed lol.andddddddddddd so it begins, inboxing begins lmao. what did i do

^ :rofl:

Thanks fam, I'll give it a look on IG. Don't think I'll buy now though cause shadows are the priority at which I'm trying to cop at or near retail

Just followed you as well... I may start sending some of my crappy iphone pics to that page looks cool funny you re the only IG page but def str8 heat on it lol

Last edited:
Just followed you as well... I may start sending some of my crappy iphone pics to that page looks cool funny you re the only IG page but def str8 heat on it lol
Sweet bro. More the better. Tag me and il be able to find ya pics easier too. Dw i only use a stupid ipiece of crap too. But yeh we have heat in australia too, not jst kangaroos haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom