Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 253086
Looks like these got dat jumpman treatment. Slated for fall I believe, I'll cop.

old pic fam

I never said it was new :lol:

You must be fairly new collecting Sir Charles.

Sadly I'm not. Never owned the 09s, barely looked at them. So the image of them is rather new to me. Forgive my ignorance :lol:

Hahaha I was lk I knw he don't think those are the new Shadows. JB ain't gonna use good leather this time around. :lol:

The leather probably won't be as good as the 09' version, but with NA, I'll pick them up.

Sure they will use the same leather/materials as the all the NA 1s, and I have the Knicks, and love them.

Chalk this one as cop.

Still on fence on the White/Green/Black ones.

Last edited:
The leather probably won't be as good as the 09' version, but with NA, I'll pick them up.

Sure they will use the same leather/materials as the all the NA 1s, and I have the Knicks, and love them.

Chalk this one as cop.

Still on fence on the White/Green/Black ones.

Oh yeah they'll be hot, dnt get me wrong. Even the '09s were nice, just wasn't feeling the elephant print indentation on the grey. The Knick & Royals leather is above average, so these will be nice.

I really wish they would retro the OG white/metallic series. They only retroed 2/10 or so. The white/green and white/purple.

There were a lot more and I liked them all. Wouldn't mind seeing them retro finally. Unless they have and I just don't know :nerd:

I really wish they would retro the OG white/metallic series. They only retroed 2/10 or so. The white/green and white/purple.

There were a lot more and I liked them all. Wouldn't mind seeing them retro finally. Unless they have and I just don't know :nerd:
Actually 3,the white/red one too.

That stupid DTRT sock liner, and pebbled leather was a joke. They should re-retro em the correct way. I would like to see those White/Navy & Neutral Greys.

These don't really do much for me.  If I had to choose b/w these and Georgetown Hoyas colorways I'd pick those blue/greys that came out, but hey what do I know, I buy what I like

these shoes are for sure growing on me not sure if its cop or not due to money limitations.......

That stupid DTRT sock liner, and pebbled leather was a joke. They should re-retro em the correct way. I would like to see those White/Navy & Neutral Greys.

White/ Metallic blue :pimp:

Hahaha I was lk I knw he don't think those are the new Shadows. JB ain't gonna use good leather this time around. :lol:

So true :lol:

Oh yeah they'll be hot, dnt get me wrong. Even the '09s were nice, just wasn't feeling the elephant print indentation on the grey. The Knick & Royals leather is above average, so these will be nice.

Above average compared to the Bulls.

pebbled leather :smh:

Skipped on the Royals, but I will cop these for sure. The Royals were easy to checkout for me, so there should be no difficulty to get these. 

Last edited:
I'm starting to think the Nike dunk "J pack" that released last fall was a preview of what's to come from JB.  If my memory serves my correctly, they released a royal theme, a shadow theme, a black and red aka Bred theme and several other colorways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom