Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're going to be an OG release. And they're going to release this year. We just got info last week on the blk/gold PL pair with OG treatment and its releasing in less than a month now. I was told June 22nd, but that's no confirmation. I'll have my $140 set aside for summer tho.

THIS

Surprised this thread is so quiet. A june release? I'm good.

Trying to up the wardrobe game soon, so funds will be spent elsewhere. Black toes, then I'm done.

I really hope they use the buttery leather like they did for the '09, I can dream can't I? As a plus these are the only 1's that look better with colored laces

I really hope they use the buttery leather like they did for the '09, I can dream can't I? As a plus these are the only 1's that look better with colored laces
its been said but i doubt they will...leather should be good quality as the knicks and royals were high quality

Love my Royals with blue laces, but I seem to be in the minority, lol.  One of the few lace swaps I make.  That and white laces in black/red 1's.  One day I'll try that classic MJ lace swap in my Metallic V's, but that's probably as far as I'll go.  95% of the time I stick with the standard laces.

Love my Royals with blue laces, but I seem to be in the minority, lol.  One of the few lace swaps I make.  That and white laces in black/red 1's.  One day I'll try that classic MJ lace swap in my Metallic V's, but that's probably as far as I'll go.  95% of the time I stick with the standard laces.

I just couldn't do the blue laces in the royals...

truth be told, i never really switched laces with any shoes ive bought, i mean as far as color goes. i remember when i was like 10 i wanted fat laces in my adidas and pumas like my older brother used to rock, but thats as far as ive gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom