Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you get the picture, but lemme paint it a lil clearer for you, fam.

When my Shadows arrive, I will unlace each shoe and relace them with my feet in them. I will then proceed to pop those tongues if I have jeans on as that's what all the real G's do. Once I get those laces tied, I'll be ready.

I will then take a nice, leisurely stroll around the local shopping mall in them as haters and attractive females alike proceed to look on in awe at the immense amount of "swag" on display. From that day, that moment on, operation unDS will be considered a rousing success.

Ya dig? :smokin
Actually made me laugh in the office, good work. 
:wink: :nthat:

Ey y'all don't the 2001 breds have a nubuck swoosh?? It's not leather right?? Also r they real padded around the ankle inside the shoe??

Another Air Jordan 1 with Nike Air branding that is hard to cop. I just need to get lucky
happy.gif

ill be visiting SF in july, right around the rumored release date. Anyone know where's the best place to cop em in SF? Thanks

Weird how Finish Line has these up as Black/Soft Grey but Footlocker release calender says Jordan Retro 1 Hi OG

Black/Varsity Red/White/Bright Concord

Come on black toe numbers. I got lucky to get the royals for a pretty good deal from a nt member who couldn't get his size doubt I'll be that lucky again

man i hope they arent crazy limited, maybe they r going to be pushed back and thats the reason no pics surfaced yet

man i hope they arent crazy limited, maybe they r going to be pushed back and thats the reason no pics surfaced yet
Hopefully either that or they come out the 13th and skins lebron X EXTs release the same day so people will be confused on which to cop

I hope they aren't pushed back. But the whole official pic thing has me believing that they'll be hard to come across.

Man I desperately need to add these to my growing 1s collection. Hopefully they're more like bt instead of royals in terms of availability. Seems like a difficult cop tho

some of u seem to forget some pics of shoes surface way sooner than others some simply dont, so we're just forced to wait simple as that.

it's not like its the end of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom