Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the grey was the same as the previous release and the air jordan logo was in the same grey not black i would def buy, but on the fence

I know where they are getting them from, they are legit pairs but dude charges rape. They are buying them for 215-225 to sell them for 250.

That's expensive, don't think these shoes are gonna be that hard to get IMO. I still have the 09 shadow greys and remember it was pretty easy to cop.
What does everyone else think?

im sure theyll sell out pretty fast. people started freakin out on "nike airs" after the royal 1s shot up at resell. Would never pay a dime over retail tho.

im sure theyll sell out pretty fast. people started freakin out on "nike airs" after the royal 1s shot up at resell. Would never pay a dime over retail tho.
yes sir. whether we like it or not, the hype on 1s with og treatment is here...and its not going anywhere anytime soon IMO. I'd say that any limited cw will sell out pretty dam quick.

I personally bought my first 1s in years in 2013 (Royals). I was happy and very surprised at the high quality, it sparked my interest again in 1s....i was born in 1985 and my first pair of shoes was 'white and red nike michael Jordan tennis shoes" according to my mom, who also said my godmother bought them for me--mom said shed never spend too much on shoes cuz I would just grow out of em.

edit: i put the 1985 part cuz thats the year the AJ I came out

Last edited:
Hopefully ntsf will get these...they werent stocking retros recently but they did get the last two releases...b.grapes and playoff 8s, so maybe they will get them

laugh.gif
at CS. Gives me joy to see that I fleeced them out of extra money they could have charged for the Black/Gold 1s.

Do y'all think getting to my footaction at 6:15 am is too late? Cause toros are releasing same day
i don kno how dedicated you are to getting them but you could always wake up super early like 3-4 head to the mall and just sleep in the car, you hear people rollin up get ya *** up and go lol.

im not one for camping though. and with the NA im sure dudes will be lined up 2 days prior, depending on the hype where u live

So wait they are calling the OG but don't have the black Logo on the side OR the Nike air tongue? Somebody update me please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom