Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
^yea I'm gonna try my best to get em for retail on rd...but worst case ill buy from a local on cl...not sweating this one too much

Does anyone know if any footlockers are getting the shadow grey 1s? I heard they were limited and there is no hoh near me

Does anyone know if any footlockers are getting the shadow grey 1s? I heard they were limited and there is no hoh near me
Call the ones in your area or check the launch locator some time tomorrow, and if not ask foot locker through fb or twitter if they're getting them on the site

Hope HOHs does a fcfs . I hate raffles because I never win em
If you have the time, you can always show up at a store at 6pm or whenever their designated time is when the pairs get forfeited.  I've gotten a pair I wanted the one time I did that.

Last edited:
I would think your raffle odds are better with a less desired shoe like this perhaps. 

And, going to a store at deadline time might be easy, but that in itself is a raffle as you hope to pick the right store with a size left over for you.

I will go after these first Saturday then once secured try my luck with the IVs. Hopefully I can go 2 for 2 online, we shall see.

I just hope and pray no rapper comes out rocking these before Saturday. I think 2 chainz had em at the bet awards but no wale or kanye to bring out the hype beast. Trust me its real. Those phx Air Force 180s sat until kanye rocked em. Those air flight 89 were on clearance was about to cop, kanye wore em to a knicks game, they sold out! People really follow these idiots

I just hope and pray no rapper comes out rocking these before Saturday. I think 2 chainz had em at the bet awards but no wale or kanye to bring out the hype beast. Trust me its real. Those phx Air Force 180s sat until kanye rocked em. Those air flight 89 were on clearance was about to cop, kanye wore em to a knicks game, they sold out! People really follow these idiots

But what makes them idiots tho.............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom