Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a local dude selling a pair in my size for $175 and jumped on it. IDK if stated already, but the quality is solid. It's not as good as Knicks & Royals on the grey areas, but the black leather is solid. Not sure if its just my pair, but the toe box leather is just like the Clovers with a flimsy feel.

Overall excellent shoe that will be easily available & resell wont be high, so we'll all be in the *Banes voice* "League of Shadows".

Un'dsing em immediately to the barber shop dambs given about 0.

View media item 485994View media item 485996View media item 485998
Fresh

Gonna check at my local HOH if they raffling on Wednesday or late on Sunday as usual...the thing is here in Hawaii no shoe is safe smh lol...

Mine just got in. Same quality as the Royals. Good Luck on Saturday if u are a true fan of the 1s 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Checked in with my local villa in AC, only had two 11.5's left and a 10.5 i believe if any you guys were looking for a ticket

They feel exactly the same as the royal to me only difference is tongue,liner and the position of the nike air on the insole.

It's just weird because the toro 4's and shaqnosis are both on there already
When the Royals dropped online. I remembered Finish Line Eastbay + Footlocker had them too. Footlocker Footaction + Champs are under the same chain so most likely they should be there bro. The latest I would say the day or night before the 13th

Finishline online and stores getting them

checked today

only 3 stores got shipments so far

augusta ga

peabody ma

staten island ny

the augusta store got 16 pair

on qs they usually get 12-24 pair

if they got em.....my atlanta area people  gwinnet place and mall of ga prolly will get them even tho mall of ga aint really atl area its part of the atlanta district 

wont be super limited online like the blk toes were on fnl...

just here to pass some info

ill give u an updated fnl store list on weds 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom