Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went ahead and ordered a sz 11 from sneakerpost @ $200shipped...didn't want to have to deal with lines and ****...

Last edited:
Champs 34th might be the only champs store getting these in the NYC area

Last edited:
Heads up sneakerpost is running on live inventory. Ordered a pair and it immediately went out of stock after my order was completed. Although I would love to catch up with all the little kids on 34th street on Saturday. I don't got no time for that! Copped!

Has anyone bought from sneakerpost before? Any have any problems from them or anything?

Nevermind. My size just sold out.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Just went to my local HOH ad said only 24 pairs and raffle on Wednesday fml...lol and they getting toros late like a week or 2 and probably FCFS basis...dammit lol... might as well try even though i ain't got lucky raffling ever, and might as well go online Saturday morning too.

does anyone know how long it takes for windycitysole to ship out? I ordered Thursday and I've only gotten a confirmation number.

Just received my tracking number today and also ordered on Thursday. U should get yours soon.

Really tempted to buy from sneakerpost but i think ill wait it out and hope for the best come 5 am sat

Got my tix at villa - going to have a nice home next to royals, blAck toes and red toes ... Bring on the breds

Finishline online and stores getting them

checked today

only 3 stores got shipments so far

augusta ga
peabody ma
staten island ny

the augusta store got 16 pair

on qs they usually get 12-24 pair

if they got em.....my atlanta area people  gwinnet place and mall of ga prolly will get them even tho mall of ga aint really atl area its part of the atlanta district 

wont be super limited online like the blk toes were on fnl...

just here to pass some info

ill give u an updated fnl store list on weds 
Good look, was thinking about heading home to Augusta this weekend. It's crazy there now though, might still stick to online.

Well these must be good quality going by numbers. Only 1 store is getting 27 pairs in my state! Black toes 2 stores got that amount each! Lucky i got a connect grabbing me a pair. We had it easy as royals, wish it was that easy everytime. I swear every store here had royals in like 5 size runs. Can wait to rock these straight away! Love that OG tounge, sold!

Even my local Footaction is getting these, that just lets me know these aren't super limited because usually I'll have to drive an hour away to get a ticket for limited releases like the black toes, black grapes etc..

ATTENTION NT!!!! To all the NTers who think these will be had for retail AFTER release date, you're an idiot. If you miss these on release date, expect to shell out $200+ for them. People were offering me $150 shipped for my Black Toes after release date SMH...

SP always comes through and they ship out quick. Got my black toes from them and just snagged an 11.
Seems their stock is dwindling. If the leather is close to royals, ill be happy. The black toes disappointed in terms of quality considering the significance of the color way.

For $200 shipped, it'll be here Friday and I spent roughly $40 to keep sleeping when that TWitter link goes off.

If you're on the fence, my advice is scoop...

damn...only one spot in my city getting these. :smh: arden fair mall in sac. toros are pretty much every where tho. im tempted to order online... |I

If i can pick em up at retail i scoop with JB these days, if not, it's becoming irrelevant

SP always comes through and they ship out quick. Got my black toes from them and just snagged an 11.
Seems their stock is dwindling. If the leather is close to royals, ill be happy. The black toes disappointed in terms of quality considering the significance of the color way.

For $200 shipped, it'll be here Friday and I spent roughly $40 to keep sleeping when that TWitter link goes off.

If you're on the fence, my advice is scoop...

Good to know SP is reputable :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom