Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
rocked these for the 2nd time today. not sure why, but these have more creases already than 1s ive had for years. im gonna use a leather conditioner on them before the creases turn to cracks. still a beautiful shoe, im gonna have fun turning these into beaters. guys that plan to wear these a lot may want to double up

Wow just wow, its been 2 weeks, My Eastbay order never came through in mail, got issued a tracking number on the 15th and emails from Ups and Eastbay sayin package on the way, just to find out after 12 days and an Eastbay lost package investigation, lady told me that my order was a hair late on RD, lol  fml =/

Found a pair for retail at the House Of Hoops. :smokin

ANTer was going to hook me up with a good price, but I ran into these and just copped em while I saw them.

They're so nice in person.

Wow just wow, its been 2 weeks, My Eastbay order never came through in mail, got issued a tracking number on the 15th and emails from Ups and Eastbay sayin package on the way, just to find out after 12 days and an Eastbay lost package investigation, lady told me that my order was a hair late on RD, lol  fml =/

What was hair late supposed to mean?

fire on feet. Wore em to the Legends of the Summer out here in Pasadena just to get the dreaded "sir, your tickets have already been used" 
mean.gif

Got them to track down who was in the seat and of course, the guy who sold them to me 
mad.gif
. Got my money back plus an extra $100 for not pressing the issue. Never again will I deal with CL for tickets.

It's an expression meaning to be have just missed barely the deadline if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, but it's not like he missed out on ordering them. The order was messed up in transit. That has nothing to do with being a hair late. I don't understand how she used it.

Last edited:
It's an expression meaning to be have just missed barely the deadline if I'm not mistaken.

Yeah, but it's not like he missed out on ordering them. The order was messed up in transit. That has nothing to do with being a hair late. I don't understand how she used it.

If I'm understanding this properly, it seems as though all of the emails and everything were for nothing and that duke's order was cancelled in the first place and Eastbay just screwed up in realizing that. Hence him being a hair late in placing his order; the last pair in his size sold just before he clicked confirm on the submit order page.

Last edited:
If I'm understanding this properly, it seems as though all of the emails and everything were for nothing and that duke's order was cancelled in the first place and Eastbay just screwed up in realizing that. Hence him being a hair late in placing his order; the last pair in his size sold just before he clicked confirm on the submit order page.
it could be that EB shipped 2-3 pairs for one order hence canceling those who just wanted 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom