Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

to those who have these, are they worth it quality and comfortability wise? I've never been a celtics fan (Lakers... awk), but I am going to a college where school colors are green and gold. Should I just get these for that?

to those who have these, are they worth it quality and comfortability wise? I've never been a celtics fan (Lakers... awk), but I am going to a college where school colors are green and gold. Should I just get these for that?

IMO the quality is solid.. I got a pair (I'm a LAKERS fan btw) but will be reppin these when i go to some Oakland A's games this yr... maybe on a st pattys day.

Damn I missed the restock on fnl. They are so out of left field with them. Did eastbay do a restock on these as well?

When I go on fnl it says out of stock.
It is out of stock. sometimes sizes pop back up and lets you add to cart but when you go to check out it removes them from cart. CS just dropped the price down to 134.99. FSR..Hope my size is still their this weekend. Trying to hold out

IMO the quality is solid.. I got a pair (I'm a LAKERS fan btw) but will be reppin these when i go to some Oakland A's games this yr... maybe on a st pattys day.
worrrrd! haha I'm a lakers fan too, diehard. I am actually going to USF so that's why I'm considering it.

edit: those customs were so good i thought it was just another pic of them haha my bad

Last edited:
I'm shocked these are still sitting on the shelves. They're not that bad. I think the gold laces really bring them out

Just grabbed the last 14 on FL. Copped cu I'm a Celtics fan. I think in the years the value will rise. Nike air branding plus the court design will set it off. Only reason they are sitting is because the very very very limited black/gold came out a week later. I wanted these when they dropped, but my state did not get them at all and online sold out. I was not paying resell prices. On to the grape 5's in 2 weeks then I'm chilling til the red iv's

I have a feeling these will be remembered in relation to the Boston marathon bombing since these released a week prior. Possibly driving value up down the road.

I have a feeling these will be remembered in relation to the Boston marathon bombing since these released a week prior. Possibly driving value up down the road.
I don't think people will remember the Boston marathon bombing fondly. If the Celtics somehow won the championship this year, now that might drive the value up.

copped a pair today at NT Portland. Looks like they have a few sizes. call if you are looking for a pair for retail.

Back
Top Bottom