Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

L on Snkrs.
Was able 2 cart on FTL & hit final submit, then nothing smh. Either ghost carted or I got jacked|l

Anyways, congrats if you ate. Glad to see ppl here hitting on snkrs.

Got a little lucky today....the employee lady that rung me up at the cashier checked my pair at the counter (making sure its the right size etc) before letting me leave. Lo and behold......there was a really big brown splat stain on the whole white tongue. Looked like someone spilled Pepsi on it or something lol. She went in the back and grabbed me another pair in the same size. I was lucky to be one of the first to pick up my raffle pair so she was able to switch it out with another one, I was also lucky she checked my pair or I would of walked out the store not knowing I had a stained tongue till I got home. This was a close call lol......but I do feel bad for whoever comes in later to pick up that other pair and to be told about the bad news. I wonder what they will do because they cant switch it out since I took the only other second pair in that same size. The employee threw the stain shoe on the side counter for the manager I guess they aint selling it.

Immediately was able to cart and get to checkout on FNL but of course it had card errors then cart errors before putting me back in line. On FTL it kept telling only one per person but my cart was empty so I switched to the app from my desktop and there was a par in my cart which I was able to checkout after a several attempts
Snkrs is a waste of time for me, the only draw I ever won was on the white OVO 10 restock

Last edited:
Immediately was able to cart and get to checkout on FNL but of course it had card errors then cart errors before putting me back in line. On FTL it kept telling only one per person but my cart was empty so I switched to the app from my desktop and there was a par in my cart which I was able to checkout after a several attempts
Did you receive an email confirmation already?

Got a little lucky today....the employee lady that rung me up at the cashier checked my pair at the counter (making sure its the right size etc) before letting me leave. Lo and behold......there was a really big brown splat stain on the whole white tongue. Looked like someone spilled Pepsi on it or something lol. She went in the back and grabbed me another pair in the same size. I was lucky to be one of the first to pick up my raffle pair so she was able to switch it out with another one, I was also lucky she checked my pair or I would of walked out the store not knowing I had a stained tongue till I got home. This was a close call lol......but I do feel bad for whoever comes in later to pick up that other pair and to be told about the bad news. I wonder what they will do because they cant switch it out since I took the only other second pair in that same size. The employee threw the stain shoe on the side counter for the manager I guess they aint selling it.
Mine had a huge glue stain on the tongue.. it’s leaving a mark too as I peeled a lot of it off smh

668687D9-AFC4-405A-91D1-BA4EE0C35AEE.jpeg
Finishline confirmation just came in :nthat:

Last edited:
It’s hard to win on SNKRS when people make multiple accounts. If SNKRS did something where you had to authenticate your entry with a unique FaceID or finger print then I think people with only one entry would have a better shot.

Cats will be wearing fake beards and mustaches to cop on snkrs .
Unfortunately companies will always lose to professional reseller botters ,i have lost all hope years ago.

Officially got my order confirm on ftl. Now it’s just the waiting game to see if it ships. Not gonna lie, I’ll be pissed if it gets cancelled since they cancelled my frozen chill/patent unc pair months ago when those dropped.

Back
Top Bottom