Air Jordan 1 High "Satin Black Toe" - August 17th

Lately the footapps have been letting me down
Used to hit a good amount
I think my luck is changing for the worst
Also I think there’s more vip plat members now

Quick photoshoot before getting shipped off to stockx...
20190817_085613.jpg
20190817_085731.jpg
20190817_120543.jpg
20190817_085630.jpg
20190817_085647.jpg
True definition of sneaker culture that old sneakerheads talking about...

True definition of sneaker culture that old sneakerheads talking about...
Crazy thing is I'm the older sneaker head... Been in the game longer than some of these cats have been alive but it is what it is now. It's a resellers market and companies like stockx have made it that much easier. Who wouldn't want a extra 5,6,7, hundred in a couple of hours? I can't wear a women's size 9 anyway so might as strike while the iron is hot... If you resell get ya hustle on if you don't keep it moving. This is my first resell only because I had a homie at a shoestore tell me they got a surprise shipment so no one even knew they had the shoes so might as well seize the opportunity. I know hate is coming but I've been in this shoe game for a long time... I deserve a resell or two

Hit on my wife’s 6.5w on champs. I hit my men’s size 10 on the snkrs app. Keeping it 1000% I’m not really feeling these since I have black toes. My wife said she already had bred toes and probably wouldn’t wear. Both these will pay for a really nice dinner tonight and those obsidian 1s coming at the end of the month.

Shipping confirmation from finishline already
Will have to hide these from wifey, I had her size in my cart on EB and couldn't complete payment
I know she's gonna ask for something else now :angry::evil:

There’s nothing wrong with reselling as long as you been in the game a long time and love the shoes for their history and cultural significance imo. It’s one thing to scoop up a pair or two like these and make some quick extra cash, but it’s another to buyout entire stock so people who wanted a pair have no chance .

Crazy thing is I'm the older sneaker head... Been in the game longer than some of these cats have been alive but it is what it is now. It's a resellers market and companies like stockx have made it that much easier. Who wouldn't want a extra 5,6,7, hundred in a couple of hours? I can't wear a women's size 9 anyway so might as strike while the iron is hot... If you resell get ya hustle on if you don't keep it moving. This is my first resell only because I had a homie at a shoestore tell me they got a surprise shipment so no one even knew they had the shoes so might as well seize the opportunity. I know hate is coming but I've been in this shoe game for a long time... I deserve a resell or two
You dont have to explain to me. I am not by any means even wualify as sneakerhead or old school. I just see a lot old heads complaining about this new culture. Thats all.

There’s nothing wrong with reselling as long as you been in the game a long time and love the shoes for their history and cultural significance imo. It’s one thing to scoop up a pair or two like these and make some quick extra cash, but it’s another to buyout entire stock so people who wanted a pair have no chance .
You ain’t gotta know a shoes history to justify flipping shoes lolol. Sneakerheads will only ok the reselling of shoes if it’s to purchase their “grails” or so I read on reddit.

People have their opinions: oh why’d you buy a shoe that you know isn’t your size, why didn’t you leave it for someone who will actually be able to wear it? That type of ****, but we all been in the game a while to know that if you don’t scoop it, the next cat will and flip it like you should have.

I used to hit on the Footapp reservations frequently during the initial phase. Now, I hit on nothing. The last thing I hit with them were the Yeezy Butters.

Yeah I get it
I ain’t hating on reselling or anything
I’ve resold shoes so I’m not acting all holy
But to say got em, post pics, and say these are going straight to stockx and saying how much you made is another thing
Just seems weird

It's corny to take the time to pose some shoes before you sell them. Real hustlers don't have time to take pictures of the work. Just keep it moving and spend ya lil $500 profit.

Disagree, nothing wrong with reselling period. Time in the game is irrelevant, love of history is irrelevant. Whether real estate, cars, or sneakers, it’s about liquid cash and the grind. Don’t hate on those who can afford to buy out FSRs, get your own paper up.

I don’t hate. If I miss whatever, onto the next release, Team Retail baby.

Shoutout to the dudes crying in DD's DMs cause they took the L at Roberts in Queens. Mad dudes posted up on Junction for women's shoes. Lawd have mercy.

Back
Top Bottom