AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH SILVER ANNIVERSARY PACKAGING W/PICS

Very happy with these shoes
pimp.gif

Copped a pair last night and after seeing them/trying them on, picked up another this morning.

Copped my 9.5 with ease at my local shoe mall. Got them at shoe palace. Guy said they still had a good Amout left cause people around here didn't know they were comming out. My fiancée bought these for me as a valentine gift. I was hesitate at first but when I saw them up close they are actually pretty nice. And the case seals the deal. Bought a nice lrg shirt at macy to match with them. I'll post some pixs later

Originally Posted by jordan freak 3

why would anyone buy these over the foams today

because people buy what they like, not really hard at all to think about
roll.gif
..... I personally think the coppers sucked balls, I will stick with my eggs and royals, but I think Jordan I are my favorite shoes ever, so for me this was an easy cop...
pimp.gif

I just picked up my pair.
These are really cool.
I couldn't get the copper foams so I got these

copped on eastbay just to check them out...dont think i will keep em but i got them for $126 after gold club shipping, no tax and bing

forgot these were even releasing today hahahaha oh well woulda passed anyway cause these have nothn on the coppers... ya'll shoulda passed as well lol just jokn happy those that wanted them got they pairs gd day fellaz

picked mine up today. really nice shoes.
last pair in my size.

and fyi put paper in the box. dont let it sit in the box.
the employee at champs told me they had a pair that was basically ruined because the black stuff inside the suitcase rubbing off all over the shoes

would rather have the coppers then these.  i have too many ones already.
db (one of my most favorite shoes that i wear all the time)
hof
girls-yellow dark cinder
patent caros
patent blk/gold
2000 suitcase release
blk/blue 2000
red/black 2000
DTRT white/red metalic
1994 white/red black-super beat

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

picked mine up today. really nice shoes.
last pair in my size.

and fyi put paper in the box. dont let it sit in the box.
the employee at champs told me they had a pair that was basically ruined because the black stuff inside the suitcase rubbing off all over the shoes
i have a hard time believing that how would it rub off if there sitting in the box isnt it black foam inside???

I like it when people sleep on nice shoes. This reminds me of the red/dark army (Gucci) and the black laser etched AJ1 premiers dropped November 2008. Easy cop then, easy cop last night. And since there is no hype, you could probaly still cop these for 100+ in a few months.

YES Im PISSED.

They didnt put the player price on these .... *+% Swoosh
mad.gif

I DID NOT want to pay retail for these.

FUNNY thing is... A whole lot of dudes were hating on this shoe. funny tho these are pretty much sold out online. At least my sz12.

IM PISSED. Who copped an extra sz12 ???

Lol I know what you mean Rico, but that's what always happens... Someone hates on some kicks, everyone else jumps on the bandwagon, and then when RD comes most of those people hating on em are sitting at their computer at midnight tryin to cop.  It's pretty lame.  Personally, I think the silver looks too much like foil.  Only way I'd cop is on a very heavy disco.  That 25th Anniversary jersey and duffle bag are niiiiiiiiiiiice.  The price is not very nice, though.

I checked eastbay for a size 12 when i got home at about 12:30, and hey we sold out of all non ****** sizes. Right after, i went by chance to finishline, they had a size 12. add to cart, buy, bam. i think it was the last one, because right after that, size 12 was greyed out.

I dont care about discounts and all that, but i was a bit aggravated at paying tax and shipping which brought the price to $150. Its alright though. shoe is fire!

online (FNL, Eastbay) I only saw biggest sizes as a 13. Does anyone know if they made 14's? I considered copping a 13 but for 1's I gotta have a 14. smh

Back
Top Bottom