Air Jordan 1 (I) Retro Military Walnut / Brown - Green

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

eyes.gif
.......Not Another.....
sick.gif
........Will they stop???....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Might as well put the 1s on NikeID already.
Agreed.

colorway is better than the all wheat. but these kind of colors don't work well with a supposedly 'basketball' shoes.

this walnut brown green color would work really good for a pair of AF1 or Dunk.

JB needs to stop trying to market a basketball shoe model into a hip hop, fashion model like the AF1, Vandal, Dunks etc.

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Mouf

FreshMoney15 wrote:
eyes.gif
.......Not Another.....
sick.gif
........Will they stop???....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Might as well put the 1s on NikeID already.
Agreed.

Co-Sign (not literally, though
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

I also agree with SOHi. Why not just retro the other OG colors
smh.gif

However, this would have made a dope Dunk Hi or low colorway, IMO
pimp.gif
, but not an AJ1. I know it sounds a bit hypocritical or biased, butit's the principle of the matter. They shouldn't keep bastardizing the AJ1. The dunks on the other hand have been through that a loooong time ago
laugh.gif

sick.gif

smh.gif
at JB; they are really ruining a classic shoe with all those 1's
Why not retro some OG colorways?

Too dark... and gloomy... Remind me of combat shoes (Guess military was what they were going for...) But on the other hand I could see some nice LRG outfitsmatching these shoes.

I definitely like the first military color-way better IMO though.

those look okay if u can rock camoflage shorts/ to bad ill pass on these unless they hit sales rack
wink.gif

I like them, if I have $$ I'll cop. Kinda look more like dunks though, but I like the colors.

ehh i'm not a fan personally. i wish they'd stick to more well received colors like red black white or blue etc. wat'sup with the jumpman wings onthis one?

With the jewel logo on the ankle and the Jumpman on the heel and the squashed profile, I don't even consider those Air Jordan Is anymore. I don't knowWHAT they are, I just know I'm not interested in the least. They may as well call them a Nu Retro.

Beef n' Broccoli 1's= Trash

Wat is JB doing.........please don't screw up the Black/Red Highs, PLEASE

And 916Jordanboy, the shoes in your avy are FAKE!!!! U should change that ASAP!!!!

Beef n' Broccoli 1's= Trash

Wat is JB doing.........please don't screw up the Black/Red Highs, PLEASE

And 916Jordanboy, the shoes in your avy are FAKE!!!! U should change that ASAP!!!!

Originally Posted by icqboy51

colorway is better than the all wheat. but these kind of colors don't work well with a supposedly 'basketball' shoes.

this walnut brown green color would work really good for a pair of AF1 or Dunk.

JB needs to stop trying to market a basketball shoe model into a hip hop, fashion model like the AF1, Vandal, Dunks etc.

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

whats ironic about your WHOLE response is air force I's, Vandals, Dunks, are all basketbball shoes too
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom