Air Jordan 1 Mid "New Love" - May 2017

For anyone that received tracking from shoe palace what was the weight for your package?I received the shipped email and it says my package only weighs 1lb.Packages typically weigh over 3lb.
All my orders from SP in the past say 1lb. You're fine, no worries. 

Ya there legit over here they have there store in the mall I just don't know if they come boxed up or Just in a plastic bag

Comes double boxed
Only thing that sucks about SP is they ship from CA and I'm in Chicago....
Mine should be here Tuesday

Last edited:
Ya there legit over here they have there store in the mall I just don't know if they come boxed up or Just in a plastic bag
They are = They're

There = location...here/there/somewhere

Their  = possession, their book, their store, their shoes

These things can not be used interchangeably...
roll.gif

Im in Cali I ordered mines in new York saint Alfred's I didn't have to pay my taxes but shipping was like 15 dollars mine should be here today

Appreciate the response guys.I called shoe palace and y'all were correct they just label a package 1lb.I should receive my pair sometime next week.

Ugh. I just called Shoe Palace and they told me even though my order was placed today, since I paid via PayPal I may have to wait until Tuesday to get shipping information. RIP.

Ugh. I just called Shoe Palace and they told me even though my order was placed today, since I paid via PayPal I may have to wait until Tuesday to get shipping information. RIP.

Wow that sucks
Also doesn't make any sense
More like you will receive a cancel confirmation tuesday lol jk
Hope it all works out for you
Good luck!

It's a great looking shoe
Retail is $110
I only have 1 pair of mids
But these were a must have for me
But yeah looking like it's gonna sellout when Nike drops them

Last edited:
Paid $128 shipped from Stockx. Not chancing it since I can't be by a computer all day. Should be here Monday.

Last edited:
Funny seeing people beast over these cause I wear my old pair to the gym. They're not even that beat either lol

Back
Top Bottom