Air Jordan 1 OG Denim "Family Forever"

Thanks bro.Appreciate it. Im seeing 180-200 I'll be patient
What I did was find the 5 lowest priced pairs on ebay (they were all 180) and sent all 5 emails saying Ill give you 165 shipped, and two of the people came back saying they'd take it, and I bought off the 1st one who replied. They're going to lose that 15.00 anyways from the fees so it's usually worth it to ensure they move the product. The dude ended up making ~15.00 on them once he shipped them to me.

Finally got around to some on feet shots:
nthat.gif

Just got these in the mail from hanon and I am really impressed. The waxed laces (4 pairs in total) were really the icing on the cake on this one. The concept is dope too, a lace for each of jordan's children and the estate insoles. I love how even with international shipping these still were a buck and change and that was after release date.

This shoe is serious.

Last edited:
Good too see real people in here. Im in the same boat. Trip too europe, sometimes you gotta pause the shoe game for other experiences or moments in life. Be in the game not part of it, more enjoyable this way
The same, in the process of moving and getting a new car as well. We'll probably have to pick back up in September

I had to dbl up on these too nice! grabbed a pair the paypal invoice for 135 shipped that I found on eBay cheaper than the pair I got off eastbay lol :smokin

Last edited:
I had to dbl up on these too nice! grabbed a pair the paypal invoice for 135 shipped that I found on eBay cheaper than the pair I got off eastbay lol :smokin
Nice :smokin
I had to double up as well. One surprise pair from the wifey via NDC and another I ordered from SP.

Back
Top Bottom