Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

University blue

Versus

Dark powder blue

B624DDB4-CBAE-4F42-86B9-46DCC29EC3CA.jpeg

I Was This Same Kid Back In The Day During The Beanie Baby Madness.

No Hate At All From Me... Just A Couple Kids Out Here Trying To Get It :pimp:

And Getting Finessed Themselves Too :lol:
Yeah when I went to CHAMPS to pick up my pair youngster tried to finesse me CHAMPS employee: “ we havin a problem wit the computer you might have to comeback later” mind you it’s already 2pm and at 3pm it’s open season on “unclaimed pairs” Me: I pay cash and I know you have a list of people who were able to reserve so just take the cash and miss me with that. After that the manager who has a (fat ***)said I got this checked my I.D. and said “Machete is here all the time don’t worry you’ll get your 9.5” I was like wow she just exposed him even more than what I suspected.

Last edited:
Asian countries got in to the Air Jordan 1 and I think dunks now too.

This pisses me off so much but it's so true. That, and the fact everyone else hopped on the Jordan 1s too. No one was checking for Jordan 1s back then. Copped a few on clearance for $70 bucks back in the day. Majority of sneaker stores had Jordan 1s on sale all the time, I remember the 2001 Royals being so cheap, it wasn't people's favorite Jordan model. If I can recall correctly, it started to scratch the surface with this whole craze when the Royals and Breds came back out in 2013. Then every year after it just got more and more popular year after year with Jordan 1s...smh. Now everyone on IG is a "sneakerhead fashion model" posing with Jordan 1s. Call me bitter and old, cause I am...but I never thought I'll see the day that I'll let other people dictate what I like but I definitely loss some love for the 1s ever since it's been so bangonwagoned on.

Crazy to see how big this thread blew up. SNKRS pair was originally scheduled for Friday, but should arrive today. Nike, best shipping speed aside from Prime.

My pair are at my local FedEx facility. Even though the scheduled delivery is tomorrow, I hope FedEx just deliver them today.

FA probably gonna cancel hundreds of online orders. Sometimes orders are fulfilled through stores which sell ur pair “accidentally” & then they have to cancel ur online order. Give u an apology with a 20% discount code... foh
Facts except last time they canceled me I couldn’t even get a code or a coupon, talking about “unfortunately orders are not guaranteed until you receive shipping confirmation, an order confirmation does not confirm your order.” :angry: Terrible customer service

Not feeling confident bc when I check my order it’s like they are supposed to ship out from a retail store, not a distribution center

Facts except last time they canceled me I couldn’t even get a code or a coupon, talking about “unfortunately orders are not guaranteed until you receive shipping confirmation, an order confirmation does not confirm your order.” :angry: Terrible customer service

Not feeling confident bc when I check my order it’s like they are supposed to ship out from a retail store, not a distribution center

I know, first time I had a canceled FA order was from the AJ1 court purple release and they told me that BS about a store shipping my pair but couldn’t because shoes were oos. I argued and said the distribution warehouse is where all online launch orders from the foot sites come from (Wisconsin) and now that I’m using the order status page I can see that a store is in control of shipping my pair

when your shoes are shipping from a store, its a crapshoot. i ordered 2 pairs of cool grey 4s from FNL and the store only sent me 1 pair. even the reciept from that store has 2 pairs listed. its been almost a month and still waitin for my refund.

This pisses me off so much but it's so true. That, and the fact everyone else hopped on the Jordan 1s too. No one was checking for Jordan 1s back then. Copped a few on clearance for $70 bucks back in the day. Majority of sneaker stores had Jordan 1s on sale all the time, I remember the 2001 Royals being so cheap, it wasn't people's favorite Jordan model. If I can recall correctly, it started to scratch the surface with this whole craze when the Royals and Breds came back out in 2013. Then every year after it just got more and more popular year after year with Jordan 1s...smh. Now everyone on IG is a "sneakerhead fashion model" posing with Jordan 1s. Call me bitter and old, cause I am...but I never thought I'll see the day that I'll let other people dictate what I like but I definitely loss some love for the 1s ever since it's been so bangonwagoned on.
I bought 2001 black/royal 1's off NDC on sale for $80 I believe...I think retail was $100

Back
Top Bottom