Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Well I entered sns and shiekh raffles
Then you got the footapps
Hopefully we should be good

Gonna take the sale laces out of my hyper Royals and throw on these if I cop.

Never win with the Foot apps because I don't spend money there to get the 9 minute headstart.

i agree.. stock is limited. I was given similar numbers with satin 1s.. pre orders etc at 400 and people laughed and passed.. and now?. Not saying these UNC gonna pull those numbers but for prime sizes 7-10 they should be good. Bigger sizes tend to be easier to acquire...but only time will tell :smile:

This is probably the most sure thing AJ1 release all year that’s not tied to a gimmick, collab, or with any unusual materials & the color is fire, everybody’s coming out for these, I hold the TS 1s in high regard, but outside of that, these are the best 1s we’ve gotten all year. These will fly next weekend.

He must be size 10 or higher

Me? 9.5

Not too expensive on resale (which I don’t buy 1’s on), relatively speaking

lol went to sheikh earlier for raffle and dude straight up said come back in 40 minutes we dont have the scan code. it was 6pm when i went those mother****ers

Pine greens and Court Purples both sold out. Since then I think maybe the Turbo greens did. Not sure thought I just know my size 9-9.5 was gone. Other than those I guess they haven't sold in large sizes but that doesn't apply to me since my size always flies. Had to come back and edit Bred Toes were after Black Toes as well.
Neither pine greens nor court purples were GRs, they were both limited. Bred toes weren't a GR either, nor were rookie of the years lmao. Looks like some of yal not really sure what a GR is for a 1,,, that's usually always the case tho. Breds, shadows, royals, game royals, crimson tint, NYC to Paris(examples of actual GRs). If it ain't white/black/red, GRs 1s DONT sell out.

Neither pine greens nor court purples were GRs, they were both limited. Bred toes weren't a GR either, nor were rookie of the years lmao. Looks like some of yal not really sure what a GR is for a 1,,, that's usually always the case tho. Breds, shadows, royals, game royals, crimson tint, NYC to Paris(examples of actual GRs). If it ain't white/black/red, GRs 1s DONT sell out.
This isn’t true, colored toes were GRs—each were 75k units—and ROYs were 110k. But they weren’t massive GRs, ~150k+

Back
Top Bottom