Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

alright thanks ill hit up multiple SP after work for raffles since they close around 8-9pm
Most shoe palaces gave out tickets yesterday and will give tickets today. Sometime this week, they’ll call winners, for Saturday pick up.

A few big shoe palaces, that are stand-alone (not inside a mall) might do live raffle Saturday morning. Typically they’ll pass out tickets from 8-9am and start calling out numbers at 9.

These are going to be a lot harder then people say they will be to get facts. Good luck everyone.

These are going to be a lot harder then people say they will be to get facts. Good luck everyone.

Even if they are how is your comment helpful other than to stir up fear of missing out? Lol I don’t think anyone in here has said they’ll be easy. They will be a lot easier than shoes like TS1s, satins etc. Good luck to you too.

Put in for the usual 3. Haven’t hit on anything on the app I wanted since the PS pg2s. Lots of Ls.

Most shoe palaces gave out tickets yesterday and will give tickets today. Sometime this week, they’ll call winners, for Saturday pick up.

A few big shoe palaces, that are stand-alone (not inside a mall) might do live raffle Saturday morning. Typically they’ll pass out tickets from 8-9am and start calling out numbers at 9.
The stand alone shops in SoCal are usually fcfs. This is why they’re my favorite last resort shoe store after people caught onto Shiekh’s years ago.

Last edited:
Even if they are how is your comment helpful other than to stir up fear of missing out? Lol I don’t think anyone in here has said they’ll be easy. They will be a lot easier than shoes like TS1s, satins etc. Good luck to you too.

Don’t mind him he’s justifying his per order

The stand alone shops in SoCal are usually fcfs. This they’re my favorite last resort shoe store after people caught onto Shiekh’s years ago.

Are they? I've been to 3-4 live raffles there. The latest was the Satin Black Toes, which was the first time I've won at one of those.

Everyone knows what's up with DTLR

You would think since they've gotten there account yanked for six months and are apart of Villa they would try to change their practices.
damn i didnt know DTLR account got pulled. is there an article?

Copped mine for 220 shipped with tax was not missing out in these This will jump in price the next day

Back
Top Bottom