Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

you would think they would only put out enough reserves to fulfill demand, then start pushing out more in waves as time goes on as people don't buy... but that would be too simple. I mean they already know your preferred size and everything so it's not like this would be hard to do. Anyway keeping my fingers crossed I can actually order them today and get this out the way.
Yeah but people buy shoes not their fricking size!!!..... yes little mad. Sorry

Cloudy-with-a-Chance-of-Confusion.jpg

how you do that hoss?

i ditched the pc and tried on my phone. i went to twitter and clicked the link again and it took me to nike page in browser. i logged in and scrolled down and a popup came up for nike app asking cancel or open. i hit open and it took me to the shoes in the nike+ app finally.

Just got off the phone with a rep, he said they are experiencing an IT problem but you should be able to order once it's fixed... who knows when that will be. Luckily I'm off today so I will check on it and this thread periodically, but I am not gonna waste my entire day clicking a damn button hoping I get lucky.

i ditched the pc and tried on my phone. i went to twitter and clicked the link again and it took me to nike page in browser. i logged in and scrolled down and a popup came up for nike app asking cancel or open. i hit open and it took me to the shoes in the nike+ app finally.

send a link pleighboi i just wanna see my L in color

Just got through. I added random sizes because I kept getting error, but if you keep refreshing the cart it should hopefully show up. Did it on the app for like 5 min and got through

Just got off the phone with a rep, he said they are experiencing an IT problem but you should be able to order once it's fixed... who knows when that will be. Luckily I'm off today so I will check on it and this thread periodically, but I am not gonna waste my entire day clicking a damn button hoping I get lucky.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom