Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

dam my sheikh raffle status still showing as enrolled. big L

Glad NDC reserved blessed me. I don’t think I had the chance to do legwork this weekend w/ it being a 3 day Holliday.

do you even have a chance on the footsites if you don't have a 10 min headstart? lol
Yes, if it’s a wide enough release. I hit on the black cement 3s with 7 mins on champs

FTL app is buggin and wouldn't even let me log into my account. Said invalid pw/e-mail even though I've had the same account for years. Tried the forgot password thing and it wouldn't send me the e-mail. Called customer service and they can't help me, they just keep telling me they sent the password link yet nothing shows up in my e-mail (checked my spam too). Anybody have this problem before?

FTL app is buggin and wouldn't even let me log into my account. Said invalid pw/e-mail even though I've had the same account for years. Tried the forgot password thing and it wouldn't send me the e-mail. Called customer service and they can't help me, they just keep telling me they sent the password link yet nothing shows up in my e-mail (checked my spam too). Anybody have this problem before?
Do you have multiple emails to match your multiple accounts? If so maybe the sent it to one of those.

Online L's rolling in with few more to go and the ftl app in 35 minutes. 8.5 is rough. Still mad about the errors with the early access.

Lol yeah but I thought you were doing the same thing

F7578348-1D22-4BB3-B1AD-3BD9D7966272.jpeg

Stopped by a smaller FTL to chop it up with a fellow J1 lover that manages the store. Asked abt apps, allocation etc. Air quotes..gonna be a lotta slow singing and flower bringing when them apps come through later. We talked a lil after that about other stuff.:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom