Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

Got my FTL pair, gonna rock tomorrow, first day of vacay!

20190831_120520.jpg
Way way way too much blue here

Crazy day with pickups today. Love that coupons were a thing with this release.

Also just noticed a Concepts W in the inbox :nthat: Been busy running around, almost missed it

Shoe palace in Scottsdale AZ had sizes 12 and up unclaimed for those looking. Was able to snag a 12 this morning after striking out on snkrs

Bout to strike out at local store, people in line trying to work backdoors and other nonsense. Dude in line struck out on his size, bought my size but offered it to me $10 over retail. Yeah I'll buy you lunch, that's fair. I also got outta the way for dude behind me who needed last half-size up so felt good making his day. Hope for the world? gl finding your pair.

Weird....my brother had his pair reserved yesterday at Foot Locker Northpark (with mine), but when we got there and he opened the app, it changed to Town East. I got mine and then we drove over to Town East. No big deal since we needed to go to Town East anyway to pick up our Foot Action pairs, but I've never seen it change like that.

No hassle picking anything up. First time I ever got asked for my ID though through the app reserve.

Weird....my brother had his pair reserved yesterday at Foot Locker Northpark (with mine), but when we got there and he opened the app, it changed to Town East. I got mine and then we drove over to Town East. No big deal since we needed to go to Town East anyway to pick up our Foot Action pairs, but I've never seen it change like that.

No hassle picking anything up. First time I ever got asked for my ID though through the app reserve.
At parks, I’ve always gotten asked for ID, fta and ftl.

Cityblue sure taking their sweet time sending me my invoice
Invoice guy must of taken a 3 hour lunch at Popeyes :lol:

Wasn't able to leave early enough. Was only able to cop one ofy two pairs. Someone put there got my 11, hope they wear em.

Why does FTL Inc still charge shipping :angry:

Subtotal:
$ 160.00
Miscellaneous Charges:
$ 0.00
Tax:
$ 13.86
Shipping & Handling:
$ 7.99
Discounts:
$ 0.00
Gift Cards Redeemed: