Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

I’m still here, i try to do the best I can but it is true that there’s not many mods still around.
As far a deleting pics of multiples, there’s a lot of people copping 2 and 3 pairs for themselves these days so I tend to let that slide. If the pic has multiple pairs of different sizes I will delete them.

Or Just Delete Pics Without A Single Size Posted :lol:

26F2F4C3-5313-4F50-9BD4-63D6809C5747.gif
C1CE7F3B-34EE-44B3-9AF0-3281D8C41B13.gif

what happened to the rule mods used to enforce? no stock pics or more than 2, 3 pairs or something lol
It’s the Wild West in these threads...and I’m ‘bout to due West some cowboys
Struck out on my 8.5, but got a 7 for my lady. Took it home to her and she don't want them. Smh
That’s money in your pocket, my g
Why are they all leaving?
They ain’t gettin’ paid...probably growing up and have families and other priorities

Picked up my pairs from my local FTL just before three...all pairs were claimed

To my surprise I was able to use a $20 coupon...could’ve used a $10 off on the other pair I got under my wife’s name but oh well

They received sizes 8-12 and had x2 of sizes 10-11.5 I believe

I would’ve thought the link from Lapstone & Hammer raffle would have came earlier

I was afraid that once I got home about 1PM and had three kids with me that I’d forget to check my email for it and my pair would be forfeited but I was able to check shortly after I got home I had received right around the time I got home

:lol: I’m sorry
Are You Tho?

Just Curious As To Why My Photo Was Deleted?

:nerd:

Not A Single Mention Of Anything For Sale, Nor Any Boxes Or Sizing Listed....

I’m Just Here To Enjoy The Shoes

At Least Be Consistent With The Site Policy Understanding And Enforcement My Guy :nthat:

Shout to homie for letting that pair go back in the wild for someone else to eat and also to @nyrican23 . He didn’t bless me but he ooped some nter’s today. Bless up fam, couple of good folk here still. #OldNT #lobcity word them pizza codes and lids coupons.

Thanks buddy, that would be me, who passed on the City Blue invoice. Already got my 1 pair and I'll let someone else grab them. Maybe that person didn't get a pair earlier, or struck out on raffles/SNKRS. Glad to help someone out in this way.

Are You Tho?

Just Curious As To Why My Photo Was Deleted?

:nerd:

Not A Single Mention Of Anything For Sale, Nor Any Boxes Or Sizing Listed....

I’m Just Here To Enjoy The Shoes

At Least Be Consistent With The Site Policy Understanding And Enforcement My Guy :nthat:

Honestly I was going through the thread deleting posts that break the rules and your pic got put in without much thought. I’ll see if I can undelete it.

Honestly I was going through the thread deleting posts that break the rules and your pic got put in without much thought. I’ll see if I can undelete it.

It’s Really No Biggie My Dude, I Don’t Want To Come Off As *****ing Over A Photo...

I Just Find It Funny People Even Care To Complain About Something So Benign.

We’re On A Sneaker Forum For God’s Sake People!

If You Don’t Like A Photo, Just Keep It Pushin :nthat:

It’s Really No Biggie My Dude, I Don’t Want To Come Off As *****ing Over A Photo...

I Just Find It Funny People Even Care To Complain About Something So Benign.

We’re On A Sneaker Forum For God’s Sake People!

If You Don’t Like A Photo, Just Keep It Pushin :nthat:
Lol did someone report you?

Anybody in here didnt hit? Look like everybody ate

I feel like im 1 of 2 that aint get 1 lol

Back
Top Bottom