Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

It's most likely random. The sooner we understand what random means, and accept it, the better (for our mental sanity).

They won’t tell you

Used to ask them 2-3 times a year

Always said no sir! Your account is great but we give these access and shoes randomly

I’m like yea, pretty random I don’t get a single shoe for 4 years
Yea ever since i had them refund me for the red xi that never got delivered to me i havent gotten access hit a draw none of that

Got em confirmed

Screenshot_20190828-104531_Nike.jpg

Had my 9.5 in cart, crazy cart errors hit & I couldn’t check out. Go work out, come back & 9.5 is gone smh

I was able to order a 10 so I’m happy with that, but I really need the 9.5. Hopefully I can still try SNKRS Saturday without anything crazy happening...I’ve never gotten a reserve that didn’t actually hold my size for the entire day so idk what will happen next

I was ecstatic, I finally got access for a nice shoe. Tried to ATC but couldn't for almost an hour. :smh:
I had to enter a business lunch, so then i got texts it started working, but I couldn't attempt then. :frown:
Sucks.

PO

Glad 2 c alotta ppl eventually checked out. For those who didn't its all good. These lookin plentyfull & stockX prices droppin. DTLR & SNS raffle still to go + footstores. About time a decent pair of 1's is reasonably attainable.

They won’t tell you

Used to ask them 2-3 times a year

Always said no sir! Your account is great but we give these access and shoes randomly

I’m like yea, pretty random I don’t get a single shoe for 4 years

Damn now that you mention it, it’s been prob 2 years since I seen access myself smh. I used to get nothing but trash but at least it was something.

Was it on the Nike app or SNKRS itself? I uninstalled the Nike app because it was useless to me.

Back
Top Bottom