Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

When I was stationed at Fort Stewart GA I once saw 2 guys one asked the guy for the time I believe and then another guy stole on him and they both ran off with his kicks. After that I said if I go alone I’m taking my north face “fanny pack” people might think look at this dude with his man pack and think “he’s harmless” but really I’m holding a compact 45.
Yeah when I was leaving the store a dude made a comment about how many pairs I had
Trying to see if I was on my P's and Q's

that shutdown on these in NYC today....brace yourself
760621EC-7C23-48E3-B7A4-02E6FAAFD918.gif

When I was stationed at Fort Stewart GA I once saw 2 guys one asked the guy for the time I believe and then another guy stole on him and they both ran off with his kicks. After that I said if I go alone I’m taking my north face “fanny pack” people might think look at this dude with his man pack and think “he’s harmless” but really I’m holding a compact 45.
I sell a lot of those working on AFB gun counter. 2 things military men love 1. Their alcohol, beer, wine, and wiskey. 2. Guns

Who has bought sail laces for these that match perfectly?

I know some people have used sail laces from other pairs but which websites sell sail laces that match?

Who has bought sail laces for these that match perfectly?

I know some people have used sail laces from other pairs but which websites sell sail laces that match?
When I need Air Jordan laces I get them from ************** those will be the closest Air Jordan laces you will find. They might not have the sail colo but in terms of quality they are something you should look at.

FedEx site says delivery will be on 9/4.
Ok a buddy of mine asked me to pick his up from his house because he is on vacation and he hit on SNKRS but his sez 9/6/2019. I think he should recheck his email or tracking because sometimes SNKRS gives you a date and it can change depending on how fast they ship it.

C888BBEF-4E43-44C4-AF8C-A0FCF601A7C2.jpeg
Ok a buddy of mine asked me to pick his up from his house because he is on vacation and he hit on SNKRS but his sez 9/6/2019. I think he should recheck his email or tracking because sometimes SNKRS gives you a date and it can change depending on how fast they ship it.
I just called him and he sent me this....:lol: if I would have showed up to his house on September 6th someone would have stolen that Nike just steal it box.

Back
Top Bottom