Air Jordan 1 OG high- OBSIDIAN August 31st 2019

I want to be careful about my criticism because NT is not my community. I hardly frequent this site anymore. Hell, I never even bothered to learn how to use it properly (notice my missing avatar lol)... but the attitude of the OG’s in this video sucks. The attitude of the younger people suck. The vlogger is full of himself. I don’t understand why people get this way over shoes. And I understand this is mild and some situations get way worse. I’m not paying reseller prices but I’d prefer to over dealing with this kind of headache.

PicsArt_09-01-11.24.56.jpg
just unboxed 2nd pair (right) and it has more tumble, which I prefer...

I want to be careful about my criticism because NT is not my community. I hardly frequent this site anymore. Hell, I never even bothered to learn how to use it properly (notice my missing avatar lol)... but the attitude of the OG’s in this video sucks. The attitude of the younger people suck. The vlogger is full of himself. I don’t understand why people get this way over shoes. And I understand this is mild and some situations get way worse. I’m not paying reseller prices but I’d prefer to over dealing with this kind of headache.
That dude is Wylin. He did all that and took a 13?? :smh:
He needed to take that size 8 makes no sense.

And that line was light and calm

THIS. He had 3 guaranteed already from Foot apps. He was supposed to go for the "money size". AMATEUR...
I suspect he did it to save face... In order to get that spot back in line, he had to promise the other people who actually were camping there that he would get his size, i.e., a 13, and not a smaller size (which I'm guessing those dudes who got cut wanted).

When he first pulled up, he made a comment about getting a "money" size. But then after he comes back from talking to those guys, he says he is getting his 13, no problem. Lol. We all know a 13 isn't a money size.

I suspect he did it to save face... In order to get that spot back in line, he had to promise the other people who actually were camping there that he would get his size, i.e., a 13, and not a smaller size (which I'm guessing those dudes who got cut wanted).

When he first pulled up, he made a comment about getting a "money" size. But then after he comes back from talking to those guys, he says he is getting his 13, no problem. Lol. We all know a 13 isn't a money size.

I woulda told them cats whatever they wanted to hear outside. Once I got in the store its quiet for all that.
I'm a grown man, its not like I'm about to let one of them "check" my bag to make sure I bought the size I said I was gonna buy so how they gonna know.
But I'm from NYC so I got a different mentality. Its eat or be eaten in this sneaker s*** out here.

Fakes of these are floating around. Make sure those Rs are TIGHTTT if you’re buying on the aftermarket.
Fake:
60A198BB-5791-46A8-AAB4-EDA90106120B.jpeg

Real:
64D398E0-A15B-4A40-9F8E-DFCD4C37B0DA.jpeg
Is the fake pair above GS or Men's?

Here's a photo of mine, authentic GS from Shoe Palace, which looks somewhat similar the fake pair photo you posted
20190902_021533.jpg

This one is a men's size, authentic from Footlocker:
20190902_021917.jpg

Which military PX? The one I'm at hardly get any J's. Only old people shoes lol.
Which military PX? The one I'm at hardly get any J's. Only old people shoes lol.
I know Fort Hood,Fort Bragg and Fort Drum all sold J’s but they would get maybe 15 pairs it was limited and they usually made you “raffle” because so many people wanted the sneakers. A lot of the time if you knew one of the workers you were almost 100% guaranteed to get a pair because it’s a paper raffle and they would just give you the winning ticket. I can say this with 100% certainty

This is the reason people get popped and it’s not even about the sneakers at this point. Old Spanish guy was the 5th person in the line and even the guy who was first said he was 5th. Young broke looking goons tried to skip everybody and the sad part is they are probably family to somebody in the military and acting like they’re in the projects. I grew up in the projects of NYC and I can say I don’t think they would have tried that on anyone else you see how big black dude said yeah you can skip everybody else I’m second and they didn’t say nothing to him. Just sad maybe they trying to resell to earn a couple of dollars.

My SNKRS app purchases as of late. I know some of these shoes were produced in large numbers, but I’m pleased with my success rate after striking out nearly every time when the app was first released. This is how it should be.

Funny story: I was walking a dog that I’m dog-sitting at 6:50am when I remembered that these released at 7:00am. I debated rushing back to the house, but I decided to risk it and keep a safe distance so I wouldn’t automatically connect to my home’s WiFi without being close enough to the router to have a good signal. AT&T cell service did the trick. I was pending for about 3-4 minutes before I got the success message. And the dog-sitting is covering the shoes with a little leftover.
0EA4F096-1029-4C91-A707-06CF20969DB4.png
That’s a pretty great haul for SNKRS app. I have hit for only 3 sneakers ever on SNKRS App TS 4 cactus Jack and Nike FOG raid in both black and light bone and that’s been it every other time it’s been L’s. I must say though on the FTL apps I consistently hit on CHAMPS even though I spend the most at Foot Locker and I’m platinum on all 3 of the FTL apps. I wonder how they decide where you will win? I guess since they are all own by FTL they figure the money is all going to the same place so it really doesn’t matter who gives you your kicks as long as they get your order out. Anybody have any thoughts on this?

OG's.. I had these and they are OG's of the LS limited Jordan's.

My favorite pair of X’s ever. Lost my pair moving a couple years ago, but they were starting to separate anyways. I wanna say the Altitudes kicked off the LS for JB, but I could be wrong. Good times back then, even though quality sucked.

Video was so damn corny and unnecessary.

People that got W from Europe SNKRS, did yall get shipping info? I'm still in processing phase

People that got W from Europe SNKRS, did yall get shipping info? I'm still in processing phase
Got my notification on Sat, but my Mrs only just got hers about an hour ago. The 20% off thing is probably slowing them down a bit.

Back
Top Bottom