• Total voters
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Release-Date.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Side.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Top-Insole.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Heels.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Outsole.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Homage-to-Home-861428-061-Laces.jpg

FTA check in codes aren't allowed for these I heard. It's beacon check-in only.

Man from the first time I saw these to now, these are so trash man. Good luck to everyone in Chicago looking to get their pair.

I'll sit out for sure.

Ugly *** gimmicky meme sneakers. Nikes new business model is just tons of limited releases instead of several dumpy GRs.

That two face ish is garbage but I will enter whatever raffles in hopes of a win to fund SW 97/1.

Nah brother, you gotta stay a few more steps ahead than that. Thats a good plan but no one besides shoetubers are into these. Theyre going to sit. I dont even think its crazy to say these might end up at outlets.

You can try though, and return them when the inevitable happens.

I too am waiting on a release like you describe so I can get some stress free shadows.

Nah brother, you gotta stay a few more steps ahead than that. Thats a good plan but no one besides shoetubers are into these. Theyre going to sit. I dont even think its crazy to say these might end up at outlets.

You can try though, and return them when the inevitable happens.

I too am waiting on a release like you describe so I can get some stress free shadows.
Crazy thing is...when a release like that does come...I'll probably want to keep them for self...smdh.

Back
Top Bottom