Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
After I checked in at FTA my phone mysteriously had no service
So I couldn’t even pull out my rewards or my VIP card
Had to tell him my phone number
So I didn’t even get a chance to ask
But once I left the store my service came back on
FTA ain’t playing around messing with my phone :lol:

Kids sizes at the footaction I won at... the staff was trying to get me to buy them. I suspect kids sizes will sit for a while.

0C135B05-9371-4547-80E0-8D96489AA020.jpeg

I decided that instead of buying these off of Stock X or waiting on a restock, I’d buy some thing I really wanted. I decided to go for it and had a bid accepted (suprisingly quickly given the age of these shoes) for a pair of 2015 shattered backboards using the money I got from the satins and another pair I recently sold. I hope they’re as great as everyone says as I’ve never seen a pair in person

I returned top 3s after I purchased. They where flawless, but I can’t due that blue and red mismatch and two different tongues. The homages are similar to each other. I buy a shoe, keep it out on display and then decide maybe a week later if I want to keep.

Picked up the Homages at HOH and I was the last to pick up. It’s like they left the B grade pair for me. Pulled off lace bag, funky toe box on the right, tongue has a little black mark and box looks like it hit a telephone pole. Still prefer these over the Top 3.

Last edited:
I returned top 3s after I purchased. They where flawless, but I can’t due that blue and red mismatch and two different tongues. The homages are similar to each other. I buy a shoe, keep it out on display and then decide maybe a week later if I want to keep.

Picked up the Homages at HOH and I was the last to pick up. It’s like they left the B grade pair for me. Pulled off lace bag, funky toe box on the right, tongue has a little black mark and box looks like it hit a telephone pole. Still prefer these over the Top 3.

Agreed these are better then top 3s because of the symmetry. Top 3s were tacky imo. Matching toungues would have made them 10x better

Agreed these are better then top 3s because of the symmetry. Top 3s were tacky imo. Matching toungues would have made them 10x better
absolutely disagree, the symmetry of the shoe is why it is horrible and the shoe is tacky, call the top 3 what you want, but they weren't tacky

2 seperate toe boxes on one pair of shoes outranks 2 seperate toe boxes on ONE SHOE

From all the reports of stores having such limited pairs, I doubt we are going to see a re-stock on these.

Wonder why the went back to the old box label? The shadows seem to be the only exception that came with the different box label?
I'm glad they went back to the classic white black box label

as wacky and clownish as these kinda seem (at least that's how i have perceived them from the beginning), the more pics i see the more i feel like these are gonna skyrocket in value. and no, this isn't reseller wishful thinking/projection either. i can just see it happening. top 3 all over again, but this will be worse. i'm sure these are more limited and then the colorway. don't sleep. just my thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom