• Release them to the public?

Votes: 89 49.2%
  • Keep them a sample?

Votes: 92 50.8%

• Total voters
Agree with the homie @antj2k2
Ended up with 5 pairs total. :nthat:
Could’ve grabbed a couple more.
These are a dope piece for the collection.
Can’t see myself wearing them tho.
77721AC8-3EAC-49BE-A0EE-072C121A7CEF.jpeg
So they’re gonna collect dust?

Try being a size 13 lol

Or a 14. I've had mostly good luck only recently here in LA. Even then, gotta put in the work

When I lived in Phoenix, I had to deal with things like HOH Scottsdale backdooring my pair to Suns and Cardinals players when I'm the only one who put in for a raffle for my size. Did it to me the day before a release once

These are very nice in hand. Glad I was able to get one in my size. Hope those still looking can eventually grab for a good price.

Last edited:
Quality on these is crazy man. Top notch. Glad I was able to cop after camping all night lmao

But here’s the kicker......

I got home and tried em on foot and was like “awe they fire”. After I laced em up,I was low key disappointed how they looked on feet lmao.

I was like “why did they look better when I threw em on straight out the box”

So I decided to take the laces out and put em in and they loookkk sooooo brazzyyy mayne lol I guess it’s the inner hype beast in me coming out but the shoe itself is such a piece of art the best way for me was to really just keep things simple and have it laceless

Just my thoughts tho lol

Won 3 pairs. Kept 2 and ooped a homey at retail. Quality on these things is crazy. If only the Breds from 2016(?) Was this plush. Going to rock 1 for sure. The other will be trade bait :smile:

Its funny. My girl is on a sneaker strike. Shes doin a dam good job too. When she saw my pair she really liked them. I told her I was offered a size 7 and declined cuz you told me to and she flipped out like I should always cop worst case just return them etc etc. Its an ongoing battle when 2 sneaker heads unite.

Attachments

• 20180519_132241_HDR.jpg
    20180519_132241_HDR.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 13
  • 20180519_212341_HDR.jpg
    20180519_212341_HDR.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 12
Thought about that....
Selling it would give me a nice profit
But once I got the money I just couldn’t see myself forking over $500 for breds and $600-700 for chi
I’m not really a collector type of person
But being from Chicago and having the numbered pair feels good
forget being a collector, it's literally homage to YOUR home

Won 3 pairs. Kept 2 and ooped a homey at retail. Quality on these things is crazy. If only the Breds from 2016(?) Was this plush. Going to rock 1 for sure. The other will be trade bait :smile:

Its funny. My girl is on a sneaker strike. Shes doin a dam good job too. When she saw my pair she really liked them. I told her I was offered a size 7 and declined cuz you told me to and she flipped out like I should always cop worst case just return them etc etc. Its an ongoing battle when 2 sneaker heads unite.

Bruh my old lady is the same size. Got Satin Sbb for her and she says they ugly I want cool greys :smokin

Miss the days when the mom and pop shop was the reseller. Resellers really killed the game. Now I’m a money sz smh

I’m with you. Stockx killed short term resell. A bunch of kids underbidding each other and upcharging for smaller sizes based on supply and demand. The globalization of the resell game is happening right before our eyes. Blame technology. Before then we used to pay base prices at mom and pop shops and could find deals. Now a days you can’t make a deal without someone bringing up stockx

Come on don’t make my life harder. I remember the days when 9-10.5 were the pairs cats resold and my 8.5 was safe. Now that dudes resale kids sizes there’s nomore sneaker reselling etiquette.

Main reason I hate concords and every iteration of them
Size 8 right here bud the struggle can be real if you dont get lucky :smh:

Size 8 right here bud the struggle can be real if you dont get lucky :smh:

Had a dude at my job ask me “how do you get your pairs?”. I told him depending on the shoe if you don’t try within the first 2 mins it’s a wrap. All the restocks and jigs are for the lucky.

Back
Top Bottom