Air Jordan 1 Phat – Summer 2012

Joined May 19, 2004
Looks like they've given the AJ 1 the NL (No Liner) treatment. Either way these are utter garbage - damn shame to see the classic AJ 1 get whored out like this.

Joined Apr 30, 2011
Just not my style. That extra material just seems out of place on the 1's. Plus I like a big cushy ankle support with my flat footed 1's.

Joined May 16, 2006
These could actually be decent if done well...sadly its unlikely they will.

But I like that JB has been doing the true high top 1's once in a while lately, rather than the awkward mid cut BS

Joined Nov 18, 2008
why can't they just retro the Black/Royal Blue CW. it's been what, 10 plus years since it was released. the closer they can give us where the Alpha's in that CW. damn I'm upset.

Joined Jun 13, 2005
Man, JB really likes the Nike Swoosh. [sarcasm]I thought JB cant use the Nike Swoosh, because they are their own brand[/sarcasm]

Joined Mar 14, 2011
I dont understand how they can bring out so many air jordan 1s, LS, phats, but they cant retro original colorways, all i need is some high top black/royal, and the white/black/red, that last retroed in 1994. Even some carolina blue 1s. As long as they release those, theu can do whatever they want with these -___-.

Joined Sep 11, 2011
Originally Posted by gijace

why can't they just retro the Black/Royal Blue CW. it's been what, 10 plus years since it was released. the closer they can give us where the Alpha's in that CW. damn I'm upset.
Ahh. The black/royal blues.. one of my personal grails lol. Have always LOVED that colorway.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now