Air Jordan 1 Retro Black/Royal - Feb 16 - $140

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if NDC will have them...

M guess is that they won't. They aren't carrying the Knicks colorway either. One more prediction is that the Nike Air 1s won't come in gs sizes. The Knicks are not releasing in gs sizes either.

The knicks are releasing in GS sizes tho. Check Citysole.com... I got pretty lucky with the knicks hoping I can do the same with the Royals, either way they will be had

ruhroh128548602003264776_Funny_Pics_Folder-s500x363-142822-580.jpg

If NDC doesn't get these I can just count myself out 
mean.gif
 I need that info ASAP so I can decide whether or not to pre-order.

Looking forward to these. Will the quality be similar to the Bans? From the photos, no, but can't hurt to ask

Last edited:
they're 140 because of the Nike Air, to be honest ill pay 140 instead of 110 for better quality
Putting "Nike Air" on the tongue makes it better quality? It's the same poop quality with "Nike Air"

It's just $30 more because of the "Nike Air" :lol:

The white/black/reds are $110 because they have a jumpman on the tag and heel. A Nike air pair will be released later for $130.

is there a confirmation on this???

also, whos pulling the trigger on pre ordering?

so far there are 2 sites I know of that have them

so happy the jumpman isnt on the heel. I can't get over that on the I's. Like looking at a fine girl with yellow teeth.

Really hoping I can get these in store so I can get that military discount. I really got spoiled on that discount.. :rolleyes

these are so beautiful... been waiting a long time for these. cant wait to cop $140 or not!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom