Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

Late to the party. So the news of Aj1 Banned is independent of these...gonna need a pair of these. But, need a pair of BRED banned MOAR

Man! I might be on the Colorado Medicine but I cant, for the life of me, figure out the color scheme here . Orange ish/Red/Infrared mixed with metallic blues,Carolina blue, white misdsole and black sole?!?!?! Lots going on with this shoe and not in a a good way :x

Based off the jumpsuit MJ wore on the Letterman Show? Nice reach Jb :smh:

Pass unless these can be had for below a bill

I like these for some reason lol. wonder why no white laces.

will prob pick em up but not pressed

I am very surprised at the unfavorable reviews on this thread. I was initially thinking it would be mayhem when these drop.

Looks like these will sit at most retailers. If that's the case ill wait till' they go on discount. I really do want these but if I can get them for cheap later on, then why not.

I give these a 8/10. I don't think these will do good on the resell market. Probably can get them for $190-$200 resell on the bay.

I am very surprised at the unfavorable reviews on this thread. I was initially thinking it would be mayhem when these drop.

Looks like these will sit at most retailers. If that's the case ill wait till' they go on discount. I really do want these but if I can get them for cheap later on, then why not.

I give these a 8/10. I don't think these will do good on the resell market. Probably can get them for $190-$200 resell on the bay.
watch em be super limited and all of a sudden everyone wants em

**** tell me about it. I'm already on the cop train. I know they will be dope. Maybe a do a lace swap to white. We shall see.

watch em be super limited and all of a sudden everyone wants em

:lol: I know right :lol:

Anyone pick these up early? Quality looks suspect on the pics I've seen so far.

I impulse bought a pair of Red Foamposites and now I don't know if its worth picking the Letterman's up.

Back
Top Bottom