Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “David Letterman”

I tried cancelling my order today since the shoes haven't shipped and they responded saying it is unfortunately not possible. Tired of dealing with these guys and may have to just dispute the charge.

That's ridiculous. Good thing I didn't reorder. I'd be in deep **** if I did and tried to cancel.

My solution is to dispute shipping charges if the boxes arrived damaged. Otherwise, I'll just eat the $60 to ship three shoes non double boxed.

I called Istanbul before too. Couldn't get through. Was following up on my emails.

I'm fine with approaching them together. Message me for any info you need. I still want my shoes of course. Just tired of their bs. I can wait until Monday but that's giving them 5 full business days to ship. Their site says 3-4 business days to arrive I think for US.
Cool. 

let's hope it's sorted by Monday. 

Did they? Because, 290 SQM lied to me. Received a shipping confirmation for order no. 40673, 40719 & 40721 and they told me DHL had received them already. Tracking no. just says label has been created. I called DHL 20 minutes ago and they said they have received nothing and the company simply printed shipping label. Nothing else. 

I was asking to use the "freeship" code over the weekend to get free double box shipping (after I had already placed three separate orders for the Jordan 1 Lettermans, NYC 10's and Yellow Sulfur Nike Air Max Zero but they ignored my request and later mentioned the items had already shipped. I should have just requested they cancel two of the shoes that had stock left and reordered. This company is most definitely unprofessional and borderline shady. 

They also ignore Twitter tweets for the most part and are difficult to deal with for returns according to another Twitter user. He has emailed them multiple times with no reply. They also have no problem playing the blame game as I noted previously. 

I plan to put in a dispute if they don't admit they lied soon. Was going to dispute the shipping charges ($22 or so each shoe) anyways regardless as the items were likely to arrived damaged (as they were not going to ship via doublebox) and they ignored my requests about the "freeship" promotion. 

I thought they had shipped but like you it's just a shipping label that was created. I guess will see by Monday if they actually ship out or not. Sorry to hear about the horrible customer service that you are experiencing with them.

Got my pair in yesterday, there's no better feeling then coming home after work & seeing your package on the table ready for you open.definately happy with the shoe, not plastic like others have said & LIKE @theLtrain mentioned earlier the LEATHER smells amazing

Still no shipping update from 290.

Oh well, for the price I paid I can live with them showing up late.

I spoke to 290 again today. the Istanbul branch. They told me they will 100% honour our orders, though they will be delayed. I know, I probably come across as impatient (by calling them so often). Its not the case. The logic is that I don't want to gamble on waiting for ages, for kicks that don't show up. Then by the time its confirmed that I won't be getting my kicks from them, it turns out to be too late to get them from anywhere else, as they are all sold out.

Fortunately, in this situation I don't think there is any such gamble. Firstly because I honestly think they are having issues, and they will deliver my goods.

Secondly, as it has been mentioned several times on this thread, these kicks are 'sitting' in the stores 
laugh.gif

the funniest part is, my first post on this thread started with ' This is my first release day cop.' 
roll.gif

Looks like by the time I get them, they'll be on sale already! 
wink.gif

I spoke to 290 again today. the Istanbul branch. They told me they will 100% honour our orders, though they will be delayed. I know, I probably come across as impatient (by calling them so often). Its not the case. The logic is that I don't want to gamble on waiting for ages, for kicks that don't show up. Then by the time its confirmed that I won't be getting my kicks from them, it turns out to be too late to get them from anywhere else, as they are all sold out.
Fortunately, in this situation I don't think there is any such gamble. Firstly because I honestly think they are having issues, and they will deliver my goods.
Secondly, as it has been mentioned several times on this thread, these kicks are 'sitting' in the stores :lol: .

the funniest part is, my first post on this thread started with ' This is my first release day cop.' :rofl:
Looks like by the time I get them, they'll be on sale already! :wink:

Thanks for the update!

I tried cancelling my order today since the shoes haven't shipped and they responded saying it is unfortunately not possible. Tired of dealing with these guys and may have to just dispute the charge.
That's BS if they haven't shipped why can't u cancel? I would dispute the charge and not sign for them when they come forcing them to be returned to the sender. How did u pay?

Secondly, as it has been mentioned several times on this thread, these kicks are 'sitting' in the stores 
laugh.gif

the funniest part is, my first post on this thread started with ' This is my first release day cop.' 
roll.gif

Looks like by the time I get them, they'll be on sale already!  
wink.gif
They are on sale already:

oskicks

ebay

all have them for less than or equal to $145 delivered

They are on sale already:

oskicks

ebay

all have them for less than or equal to $145 delivered
Thanks.

I'm getting them delivered for around the same price.

I meant by the time I get them, they will be half price or something. a comment made in jest.

Update with 290sqm. They said shipment is "hopefully"'coming in next week. Place is a joke .

Got my pair in yesterday, there's no better feeling then coming home after work & seeing your package on the table ready for you open.definately happy with the shoe, not plastic like others have said & LIKE @theLtrain mentioned earlier the LEATHER smells amazing
Exactly, came home to mine today and quality is impressiive. I couldn't of asked for a cleaner pair. a1:smokin

Any fellow australians on here try to cop from nike.com? I swear the australian site is the worst. They didn't even have them on the release updates.

Back
Top Bottom