Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Rookie of the Year” $160

FCFS for anything hyped or limited is bad anywhere, I’m in Detroit & we never get anything, these releases are madness. I’m sure the app will switch to reservations once Footaction has them up too, no AJ1 this year has been FCFS or a super GR, these will be no different.

FCFS for anything hyped or limited is bad anywhere, I’m in Detroit & we never get anything, these releases are madness. I’m sure the app will switch to reservations once Footaction has them up too, no AJ1 this year has been FCFS or a super GR, these will be no different.
Hyper royals were fcfs

i've told myself only 3 pairs of shoes between now & end of 2018. Right now I'm leaning towards the Concords, Sesame V2s, and a new pair of ultra boosts. These are on the outside looking in at this point. ROTY seem to be getting a bit of hype, hope you all get yours

FCFS might change, we'll see.

But these are at a lot of stores and with everything coming out, they might not be hard to get.

i've told myself only 3 pairs of shoes between now & end of 2018. Right now I'm leaning towards the Concords, Sesame V2s, and a new pair of ultra boosts. These are on the outside looking in at this point. ROTY seem to be getting a bit of hype, hope you all get yours

Buying 1 great shoe out of 3. Not too bad if this were baseball. .333.

I was gonna post in here how all the launch located apps show these as FCFS but I guess everyone is going through the same thing. I wonder if it really is or they’ll change it

If they dont change to app 2moro they staying fcfs

The HOH by me got 100 plus pairs

Just a wild assumption since today is considered a hoilday that could be why it hasnt updated to app reserve

Back
Top Bottom