Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Sports Illustrated”

Air-Jordan-1-Sports-Illustrated-A-Star-Is-Born-555088-015-Release-Date-9.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sports-Illustrated-A-Star-Is-Born-555088-015-Release-Date-11.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sports-Illustrated-A-Star-Is-Born-555088-015-Release-Date-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sports-Illustrated-A-Star-Is-Born-555088-015-Release-Date-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sports-Illustrated-A-Star-Is-Born-555088-015-Release-Date.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Sports-Illustrated-A-Star-Is-Born-555088-015-Release-Date-7.jpg

The materials look nice I’m just worried if I’m going to rock em enough to purchase. I gotta downsize and make room for the grails of 2019 ( bred 4s infrared 6s)

I can tell they are trying to make the leather look better than it actually is. These should've had the same leather as the Not For Resale's but they don't. :smh:

^Hmm....I don't know man. These look pretty straight to me! I was on the fence at first but between putting the multi-color swoosh in context and that the "wing-tabs" being detached and have messaging on the backside just like the ROTY's, I'm in...100%. And to add to those features...This leather looks MAD nice! And again, to use the ROTY's as reference, the black leather on those is buttery and almost unfinished or, at least, unpolished. Leaving them as being plush and almost like a suede. And the white on the ROTY, while nice...definitely more stiff than the Black swoosh and ankle collar. So, I think these will be similar....2018 has had some highly improved materials on ALL AJI's...and it looks like 2018 will stick to that theme with the final AJ1 release of the year!

But just re-read your statement...the Not For Resale's and Unions DO look like they got the best leather of all the AJ1 releases in 2018.

Yes, and add Shadow's to that list.

Boom! And with that, I was recently thinking that I needed to look into grabbing myself a pair of Shadow's. I remember having thought that they looked better this time around...but, "time kills all deals", Haha! Never got serious about em and didn't cop....but I've seen too many endorsements over the past few weeks. They're on the cop list now!

Boom! And with that, I was recently thinking that I needed to look into grabbing myself a pair of Shadow's. I remember having thought that they looked better this time around...but, "time kills all deals", Haha! Never got serious about em and didn't cop....but I've seen too many endorsements over the past few weeks. They're on the cop list now!
Funds were low for me when the shadows dropped. Got my son a pair from the outlets on ice, so I need to invest in a 10.5 soon

Back
Top Bottom