Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Sports Illustrated”

Any leads on a 10 or is stockx my only option at this point

Last edited:
Ayye was surprised FTL let me use my discount on these. Not labeled QS in the system

Attachments

• 20181227_104035.jpg
    20181227_104035.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 37
Clean in hand , i also used 20 reward at ftl.
So many pick ups i think i going to have a raffle on what to unds next lol . I laces up the shadows today .

picked my pair up from FTL. 152 out the door. thank god for rewards. quality imo is good. similar to ROTYs. pretty happy.

FTL lets you use rewards but FTA can be so weird. Hopefully they'll let me use mine. I have like 6 coupons on my account I haven't been able to touch.

Got a pair in hand and materials aren't as nice as HyperRoyals. Also the sail colorway should be retired as well :lol: joints look kinda dingy out of the box :frown: I can dirty and age them on my own

Easy pickup at Nike Chicago. Felt bad, looked like some younger kids camped for pairs but they didn't sell out. They were running out of the store with their chairs and bags, but they looked happy so I guess that's all that matters.

Did not get them this morning on Footlocker Eu (when I got the yeezy static ) and now regretting about it . Hope that some EU website is going to have some kind of restock .

Thanks for the pics and discount info fellas.... imma go ahead and pick these up... hoping they let me use mil disco...

Back
Top Bottom