Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

Got early access but sold out in my size. Everyone is an 8-8.5 now. Prices for my sizes are crazy.

They are under $300 in that size range... they’ll probably be $225 or so on RD. Not a huge difference from retail +tax...

Suprisingly got access this time around. It's good to be an 11. I didn't open my app until a bit ago and size was still up!

Anyone here on NT in DFW doing FCFS on these?

I'm hoping with the massive number of malls all over DFW, there's enough stock to go around. I mean, each of the "Reserves" I entered had upwards of 6-10 locations to choose from. Now, I'm assuming that the apps work in such a way that they only put locations that are receiving stock....but that might make too much sense.

I entered the Centre raffle...but I kind of feel like they're suspect on some ish. Not to say they're backdooring, cause they don't quite seem like that....buuuut, theres not much keeping me from thinking that they would...

It isn’t, unless you’re under 16, you got into the game in the past year, you like to ask for legit checks after you buy directly from Nike, and you ask other questions that are either completely stupid or related to “hype.”
Lmao ok

Back
Top Bottom