Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

I have a size 8 in cart but it's $184 shipped. Passed

this man right here spent a whole day at work trying on there
4.PNG

anybody try to somehow remove the text on these or crimson tints yet? either way i can't wait till my SNS package arrives to throw on those purple laces and wear em for a week straight. without the text they would be perfect IMO. essentially a different colorway of the Unions which I am obsessed with and can barely take off so they need a break :lol:

anybody try to somehow remove the text on these or crimson tints yet? either way i can't wait till my SNS package arrives to throw on those purple laces and wear em for a week straight. without the text they would be perfect IMO. essentially a different colorway of the Unions which I am obsessed with and can barely take off so they need a break :lol:
Acetone. YouTube video in OG HIGH thread

I can’t believe these actually sold out.. how turbo greens move faster than game royals tho? What’s the special appeal to this color that I’m missing?

I can’t believe these actually sold out.. how turbo greens move faster than game royals tho? What’s the special appeal to this color that I’m missing?
Man I can't believe it too.
Lost all raffles (US & EU) then I was right here at 10 am trying on every site that sold them and when I managed to get in it was impossible to check out. Terrible release. :blush:

These luck sick on feet! I adore that vintage look. Grats to the peep that got a pair :pimp:

People wised up after they saw game royals that were barely going over retail are now way over retail. Size 9 for reference

0216190948.jpg
Man these are so sick. Honestly I didn't know up till the release this was also a homage to Charlotte, which made me want them even more. I grew up a Charlotte Hornets (now New Orleans Pelicans ) fan. I can't find my Nike jacket with the Charlotte colorway though ughh..

Back
Top Bottom