Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG “Turbo Green”

the reason so much people misses is because so much codes and so many sneakers released that people signed up for all the raffles

I'm infuriated. Apparently, I got notified that I was upgraded from the waitlist in footaction... open the app and I waited too long to confirm. I am PIIIIIIIISSED!!!!!

Anyone in D/Fw wit a size 12 to unload??

I hope these don’t feel like the Crimsons... just held a pair of those and they are TERRRRRRIBLY cheap in materials..... I already know the “leather”
Is the same, which is not leather at all... it is something stiff that doesn’t bend. And the “suede” parts aren’t suede lol or a cracked leather... it’s soft, thin and cheap.

I hope these don’t feel like the Crimsons... just held a pair of those and they are TERRRRRRIBLY cheap in materials..... I already know the “leather”
Is the same, which is not leather at all... it is something stiff that doesn’t bend. And the “suede” parts aren’t suede lol or a cracked leather... it’s soft, thin and cheap.
dont do this... ok now i need to watch a few reviews before i pay resale tmr morning. already know i wont hit anywhere

I’m trying to get a 7 or 7y for my girl (**** me right?) I don’t usually go for this size, any insight on my best team manual bet? I know I’m swimming against stream here just looking for insight. I’m thinking going for the the GS 7y on a foot app as my best bet? But I have no idea really

i don’t know why SP is tell me i gotta bring in my raffle ticket back in and that i have to claim it before 12pm. I just picked up my UNC this morning with my ticket and they said i had till closing time to get. smh..guess i’ll try an finesse it without all that extra bs. wish me luck.

dont do this... ok now i need to watch a few reviews before i pay resale tmr morning. already know i wont hit anywhere

Yeah man, Crimsons feel like garbage. Based on pics, these Turbos have all the same materials. :smh:

I'm gonna head to the mall and pickup right when they open at 10
Love weekday releases
Mall is usually dead
Plenty of parking near the front
No lines
Hopefully i can use my rewards...let's see how that goes

These should be an easy cop. If I got a w email early this morning. Never win sht....Hopefully my luck's turned n I'll get the real win I want on the off whites from svd. Doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom