Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Wtf i think i might of had a reserve for these for online shipping
Checked on desktop and it gave me an option and everything
I was able to cart but when i tried to checkout it said error invalid or offer expired something
I couldn't do squat on my phone thru the app or mobile
Oh well

Wtf i think i might of had a reserve for these for online shipping
Checked on desktop and it gave me an option and everything
I was able to cart but when i tried to checkout it said error invalid or offer expired something
I couldn't do squat on my phone thru the app or mobile
Oh well

SNKR Gang. We got this

Yeah i'm not that worried
These should be an easy cop
I just love getting reserves for shoes i want

Yeah i'm not that worried
These should be an easy cop
I just love getting reserves for shoes i want
true.

but there an extra level of exhilaration and anxiety on SNKRS. Especially if its something you might not want

I’m SNKRS or bust. Colorway is incredible but the sheen on the leather may result in a return. If the black parts just had the Sports illustrated mat black it’d be game over.

Not to go off topic but does anyone know the time you have to pick up by at FTL by on Saturday? I thought it was at 3 o’clock idk.... thanks

These are wack
upload_2019-6-28_10-5-35.png

not wack.

Local FTL in South Dakota(only place in the state getting them lol) is getting 36 pairs which I think is the same amount they had of Crimson Tints and Turbo Greens, so hoping for an easy cop. Quality on these compared to Crimson and Turbos is night and day so I think these will age gracefully. Definite sleeper to me.

Back
Top Bottom