Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

I can't possibly be the only one that won the Hanon raffle? I'd prefer to get from SNKRS due to Nike's return policy, but that app has been pretty bad for me lately; couldn't even hit on the BC4...SMH. Anyway, I've never liked 1s...They look like so many other shoes from that era, aren't comfortable (not that other retros are amazing), and MJ didn't even like them and was going to leave Nike until the 3 hit.

That said, 1s are growing on me, or maybe I'm just looking for something to hunt for....and I really like this color blocking even though it's not OG. Looks so clean to me. Anyway, will see how they look in hand, and if they're wearable (comfort wise)...at least no worse than 6s, which probably aren't as comfy as 3s, 4s, and 5s for me. If not, hopefully I can flip in the next year and at least break even. Probably should have kept the black toes I got back when they launched. Got those and the gold toes and got rid of them both at that time....heh.

Hanon raffle came thru. If I'm winning raffles these definitely are NOT limited!
it woulda made no sense to limit these. NFRs were limited specifically to drive sales for this shoe. pretty sure these are a mass GR. so based off the history, these will sell out of course due to the bulls colorway, but more specifically bc if NFRs. all that said, I'm expecting an easy cop tmrw.
:wink:

it woulda made no sense to limit these. NFRs were limited specifically to drive sales for this shoe. pretty sure these are a mass GR. so based off the history, these will sell out of course due to the bulls colorway, but more specifically bc if NFRs. all that said, I'm expecting an easy cop tmrw.
:wink:

Makes perfect sense! How has it been copping 1s on SNKRS recently?

These basically are identical to the NFR with a red swoosh and sans the writing gimmick additions....and these do appear to have a shiny finish compared to those.

Are these limited cause I like these a sucker for black red and white shoes hopefully I can score tomorrow

11 minutes
519253054927798273.png

Going out of town early Saturday morning so I'm not able to pick up the reserve, that's if I hit :lol: (size 8.5 so it's tough). SNKRS or bust for me

I’m SNKRS or bust. Colorway is incredible but the sheen on the leather may result in a return. If the black parts just had the Sports illustrated mat black it’d be game over.
I like that shine the ogs that were black kinda had that sheen in 85'

Hit on SNS...now to decide if i wanna get more pairs honestly. Want to customize one of them into a black/white OG

Pretty much. I feel bad for people who wear Size 7-9.5 and really want a shoe. :ohwell:
On the other hand, glad resellers dont touch my size and its a "brick" :lol:

PO

Gonna be at Town East tomorrow scooping your (hopeful) reserve?

Sns sucks donkey deeq lol

Anyway good thing I checked but my Champs count down is only 30 minutes lol

Oh wtf!
I got waitlisted on champs!
This is the first time it’s ever happened!
Always hit on champs!
Stupid money reset...|l

Back
Top Bottom