Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

I really didn't like the aged/sail midsole so I passed. The black upper was fine, but that aged midsole with the white upper was a no for me.

champs here supposedly didnt get many pairs...

system was down again smh.... so couldnt apply coupons , access rewards or accounts

18598ACD-C1AA-4AFE-838B-635F8B053929.jpeg

Had my pair locked and had to get my wife’s pair in the am. Called every shoe palace, city gear, and finish line In my city searching for the size 5y. Finish line 30 mins away had 1 pair left. I asked the girl if she could hold for me. She asked me for how long. I told her would be there within 30 mins. Shout out to her for holding. Was able to use $20 rewards at fnl. Was able to $20 off at champs for my pair. I had to say it was a good day

Picked up from Champs, Footlocker and Footaction. Used my $15 rewards at Footlocker and Footaction. I had no rewards to use at Champs, but they were not accepting any rewards, they told another customer that they are not accepting it. They are nice, but my only gripe is the "aged" midsole. IMO, the midsole should have been white since the uppers are white.
20190629_125920.jpg

Just opened my pair from Champs in Arden mall had the red laces taken -_- all i have is the plastic piece that secures the bag.

Damn that sucks
You don’t have to go all inspector gadget when you pick up
You just gotta take a quick peek and make sure everything is good like extra laces

Damn raider why you gotta post a pic with the red laces after dude just posted that :lol:

yeah I learned my lesson haha ill check every time going forward. I always tend to use the stock laces but luckily I have extra red laces from some converse if I do want to switch them up.

Was talking to someone I know from one of the footstores. Apparently, all the employees claimed sizes 8-9. The smallest size sold to the public was 9.5.

In my mind, I'm just like what's the point of the apps then? If someone wants a size 8-9, it's an automatic L.

I thought the whole point of the apps was to control the inventory for customers.

Employees get first dibs on pairs
So if its a small store and they only get like 1-2 FSR of course they are gonna snatch up all the money sizes
That’s why it’s so hard to get small sizes thru the app
You are competing with employees,resellers, and people that actually wear that size
Plus I think employees get like 40% off
Anything is better than in store ticket raffles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom