Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black/White-Sail-Gym Red_------->(Not for resale alternate)

Yeah when i was picking up my pair i overheard this guy behind me that hit on sz 4,8, and 8.5. The employee said they didnt get a sz 4 but could give the guy a sz 5 instead.

made me wonder if an employee already put aside the sz 4 or if they really didnt get a pair. and what happens to the person that won the raffle for the sz 5 lol hope the hype was low and they had an extra pair.

Would be interesting if someone swaps the tags with the bred toes to make them similar to the SBB

20190629_201840.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-black-white-sail-gym-red-555088-061-pair.jpeg

Why did people like size 11 and up not want these? Lol

I'm convinced that Stock X controls what sells out now. I wear a 9 to 9.5 but prefer a 9 in 1s. I had a 10m headstart with FL and got my wife's 7y reserved but got waitlisted on my 9. I also won a raffle for my wife's size 7y but let it sit. I go to House of Hoops in Dearborn MI and they tell that they have sizes 10 and up for first come first serve. If you look on StockX sizes after 9.5 are not worth selling. So just as I was about to grab a 10 and some force fields I get a Apple pay notification that my pair 9.5 on SNKRS went through. Thank goodness I was about to look like a fool in some shoes that were too big but yeah I blame StockX.

Wasn’t sure I’d want these, so I was glad to get a FootLocker reservation. In hand I knew they were keepers. The materials are actually fairly soft, and I think the glossiness of the black leather is exaggerated by the matte red panels. I still may apply a matte coat on the black to dull it down a hair, but they are definite keepers as is.

Yeah when i was picking up my pair i overheard this guy behind me that hit on sz 4,8, and 8.5. The employee said they didnt get a sz 4 but could give the guy a sz 5 instead.

made me wonder if an employee already put aside the sz 4 or if they really didnt get a pair. and what happens to the person that won the raffle for the sz 5 lol hope the hype was low and they had an extra pair.

Is this from the app or paper raffle?

Should've stayed in line for unclaimed pairs instead of being on the internets

Back
Top Bottom