Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

impossible to cop online with the bots smh I try for hours each time and always get kicked to the 2 min loading screen

I've only ever gotten through on SP once for the Jordan 1 mid new love. I wouldn't say that's a hyped shoe so yea, no point comparing that to this. But still, how the hell do people cart hyped shoes on SP. It's so garbage. I'll get the cart timer thing and then says to do it again, next thing you know I get blocked for "being a bot"

I've only ever gotten through on SP once for the Jordan 1 mid new love. I wouldn't say that's a hyped shoe so yea, no point comparing that to this. But still, how the hell do people cart hyped shoes on SP. It's so garbage. I'll get the cart timer thing and then says to do it again, next thing you know I get blocked for "being a bot"

Feels like 95% of online sales are the bots... i feel ya

I noticed footlocker deleted the part of the product picture that says no Call ins, already called and got the same info about only select stores having it and no inventory in the warehouse.

Looking like a repeat of the drop day... wait two minutes refresh....wait two minutes refresh...page crashes...refresh...get kicked for being a "bot"...90 minutes later all sold out

I been doing this " jig" for a while now. Not only for Jordans but other Nikes, etc. One thing I'll say is when you go into the store and they stock locate it and order it for you and even print out the receipt and tell you " yeah its available your'e all good". 9 out of 10 times I always get an email couple days later saying that your order cannot be fulfilled and you either go back to the store or call in to get a refund back. I always get the..."there's one size....says its in ALABAMA"....."Says its available and theres one pair in Vegas"......etc. Its always worth a try and sometimes you do get it, but all im saying is just because the employee places it for you and you get a purchase receipt it doesn't always get fulfilled even though the system says available.

You'll have a better chance catching a restock.

SP used to be my super low key spot online. Maybe like 4 years ago. I used to grab most shoes with ease.

Last edited:
Didnt even try SP.. waste of time. Hoping this FA in store order goes through.

Finally got my FTL phone order pair in and they are very nice, glad I was able to get one at retail.
I had to get a 1/2 size up but when I tried them on with some thicker insoles, they felt good.
Now I'm patiently waiting for my stockx TTS pair :nthat:
20180305_134702.jpg

Back
Top Bottom