Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

F31D18E6-7CC2-4360-BE9E-6C9AC983CB32.jpeg
SNS arrived today. :nthat:

My first pair has a more tumbled plush tobox than my phone order but the phone order has far better side panels. My first pair has really stiff side panels. When I get all my pairs in I think I’ll pick the best 2 pairs and trade away the others. Still on the hunt for gold toes
I have a few pairs and have this issue too. if the side panels are plush the toeboxes aren't as tumbled and vice versa.

I’m in the same boat hopefully 1 out of my 2 orders is the right color.....but I wouldn’t mind game royals I’d trade them so fast lol

What's the sku number that you give them when you stock located your pair man?

I might have to go to the store and try this out haha.

-Drew

^
This. People so quick to give up, unsubscribe or ask questions about resell prices going up or down. They don't even realize that VILLA been restocking random sizes since last Friday up till today due to multiple order cancellations. You'd be surprised how quick the checkout process on their site is when you don't have a few thousand people bumrushing their server at the same time. Cooked 2 pairs easy
almost grabbed an 11 there yesterday, saw that. got on too late though. and they block IPs with the quickness

That doesn’t make sense, your receipt/order should have the name of the shoe. Also, the price difference is like $30 not including tax, you’d notice the price difference if they charged him for Gatorade 6’s. Also, when fulfilling an order only the barcode of the item ordered will scan out to ship. You get an order id, look up the stock, then scan out the product that is on “Order ID”. If it’s the wrong item it won’t scan because it’s not found.

You're missing the part about human error. This happens more than you think.

1F8D3F00-2E30-4B64-89F8-9C9E159C35C5.jpeg
Had to scoop a sz 9 instead of my usual sz 8.5 but these are still attainable at retail. Now time to attempt these gold toes

Update gold toes are long gone in an 8.5

Last edited:
Had to scoop a sz 9 instead of my usual sz 8.5 but these are still attainable at retail. Now time to attempt these gold toes
are you getting emailed order confirmations for these orders?

the associate said I would but haven't received one yet

are you getting emailed order confirmations for these orders?

the associate said I would but haven't received one yet

You get one when they ship. 1 of my pairs shipped and I received a shipping confirmation email the other 2 I’m waiting on

Got s email from stock x looks like these are now going for over 3 wow. I paid 260 for my pair shipped from someone online and 3 shipped from Windycity. Glad I jumped on these day one

Got s email from stock x looks like these are now going for over 3 wow. I paid 260 for my pair shipped from someone online and 3 shipped from Windycity. Glad I jumped on these day one
Sorry bruh but I can't get give you a pat on the back. Retail was the way to go for these...especially with all those restocks.

The associate that placed my order yesterday had an attitude today. She did tell me I was the only person she saw do this. My boy def bought a pair the first day I did it

I get the feeling that most of the associates don't want to or don't know how to do this. FL guy was pretty reluctant to do it and pretty much said it's sold out everywhere. FA girl actually was nice enough to help me check but and showed me that the stores on the computer screen said unavailable for sale.

I get the feeling that most of the associates don't want to or don't know how to do this. FL guy was pretty reluctant to do it and pretty much said it's sold out everywhere. FA girl actually was nice enough to help me check but and showed me that the stores on the computer screen said unavailable for sale.
Probably right. No incentive for them to do that and go out of their way.

Sorry bruh but I can't get give you a pat on the back. Retail was the way to go for these...especially with all those restocks.

Man...where were these restocks. The only realistic, or generally available, one was the Monday phone orders. The SP/Villa/FTL/FA restocks were all #fakenews with their BS websites. The latest FA phone thing appears YMMV.

BC7433E8-8503-4E39-9F06-BEFCBB876298.jpeg
4599D92C-2AA9-4FAE-AB46-D84EA0CBB751.jpeg
C3D8ADE8-517C-4ED1-AD24-E6BA62C8394C.jpeg
5FFFC182-8416-41C9-92C9-B0C0F6B11E34.jpeg

I’ve been buying pairs at retail for the past 3 days. I post it in here, I understand you might feel attacked I’m just saying.
All good my man you are doing better then I am. Here is my per order list. Just waiting for them to ship out to me

Man...where were these restocks. The only realistic, or generally available, one was the Monday phone orders. The SP/Villa/FTL/FA restocks were all #fakenews with their BS websites. The latest FA phone thing appears YMMV.

Are you not seeing these receipts being posted? Local Villas and HOH have all restocked across the nation within the past 2 weeks. This thread is filled with news. I suggest you subscribe to it if you still haven't gotten a pair. I posted last week that folks need to pick up the phones and do the legwork. On last Monday I copped a FTL phone order and copped a local pair from Villa simply because I was paying attention to this thread and casually looking at my IG alert.

Side note...Nike isn't slick with these "restocks" that are really late shipments. IMO they are purposely limiting shoes on release day...then send to them to stores as a slow trickle to build sell out hype. Supply and demand.

Back
Top Bottom