Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

4599D92C-2AA9-4FAE-AB46-D84EA0CBB751.jpeg
C3D8ADE8-517C-4ED1-AD24-E6BA62C8394C.jpeg
5FFFC182-8416-41C9-92C9-B0C0F6B11E34.jpeg

I’ve been buying pairs at retail for the past 3 days. I post it in here, I understand you might feel attacked I’m just saying.
how are you buying them in store?

I’m done buying I’m leaving pairs for yall. I gave yall the play curious to see who runs it.

After being around for the banned release in NY and strikeing out on 27 raffles, there’s no games to be played with 1s. Snagged atleast doubles in every pair of 1s I’ve went after in stores. Now with 5 projected pairs of these. I’m gone till shadows.

With these 2 pics everyone should eat
00689DA3-0CEA-4980-B2F2-AE8C231F9D52.png
BB322073-B967-49A8-B16D-26B4AE1B7514.png

Sz 10 barcode

Do you have screenshots of your shipped store locator order that the order has been fulfilled, etc ? I'm not trying to call you out, but I mentioned before in this thread I been doing this " jig" for a while. I always get a bunch of purchase receipts showing my order number and that its available blah blah. It usually gets bounced back a couple days later once they cant find it in any stores across the country so it doesn't get fulfilled and you need to get a refund. So posting receipts doesn't matter.

Good to see your hard work paid off.... got shut down couple of times back in the days so I had promised myself I wouldn't try no more lol
I'll prolly give it a shot after work .. if not shadows here I come...

that "fuel" restock tomorrow is going to be impossible im guessing. every sneaker blog posted about it and even after the post with the volume of people thinking it was right then the site kinda crashed with people just looking. smh. for the actual release its probably not very likely people will get through just like that restock yesterday from SP

that stock locate "trick" is def 100% YMMV. if youre lucky enough to find a store with employees who'll do it for ya, big ups. but alotta people gonna be disappointed trying this.

never hurts to try tho. just know its not a guarantee like dude is making it out to be. he lucked out with a nice store.

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 where do you live? which store/mall are you having so much success at if ya dont mind me asking? folks near ya gonna b eating

I’m done buying I’m leaving pairs for yall. I gave yall the play curious to see who runs it.

After being around for the banned release in NY and strikeing out on 27 raffles, there’s no games to be played with 1s. Snagged atleast doubles in every pair of 1s I’ve went after in stores. Now with 5 projected pairs of these. I’m gone till shadows.
Do you have screenshots of your shipped store locator order that the order has been fulfilled, etc ? I'm not trying to call you out, but I mentioned before in this thread I been doing this " jig" for a while. I always get a bunch of purchase receipts showing my order number and that its available blah blah. It usually gets bounced back a couple days later once they cant find it in any stores across the country so it doesn't get fulfilled and you need to get a refund. So posting receipts doesn't matter.

Just got my second order shipped confirmation with tracking about 30 mins ago. So the pairs are going out and when I spoke to a rep he told me what you said but also looked up where they all came from. He told me they are all shipping from the same warehouse. So my orders should def be fulfilled. I remember doing the wishlist trick on finishline which was pretty much a backdoor that ate up the restock inventory. I’m thinking all I’m doing is eating up the restock inventory before they can throw them back online.

Last edited:
Don’t even bother in NYC, Footaction dude was like “na man, the site is just glitching. We are sold out”

Champs and footlocker gave me the run around today but foot action looked out. I told the dude in footlocker what I was doing and he lost his mind. I told everyone here for days what I was doing, if you can think under pressure u can trick them into placing the order without saying exactly what ur purchasing then when they realize it’s too late. I spoke to the manager at the place I got my orders from and he said come everyday if you want as long as it works

Just got my second order shipped confirmation with tracking about 30 mins ago. So the pairs are going out and when I spoke to a rep he told me what you said but also looked up where they all came from. He told me they are all shipping from the same warehouse. So my orders should def be fulfilled. I remember doing the wishlist trick on finishline which was pretty much a backdoor that ate up the restock inventory. I’m thinking all I’m doing is eating up the restock inventory before they can throw them back online.

oh alright. props to you for copping then. I never gotten a pair from a warehouse so this is something new to me. Usually when I do this "jig"....its a stock locator which sees if theres any left over pairs in any footlocker in the entire country and it ships from that store to me, not a warehouse.

oh alright. props to you for copping then. I never gotten a pair from a warehouse so this is something new to me. Usually when I do this "jig"....its a stock locator which sees if theres any left over pairs in any footlocker in the entire country and it ships from that store to me, not a warehouse.

I keep saying the bots botched this release so a lot of internet stock was pulled. A couple dudes on here even confirmed it when they spoke to reps for the phone orders. Ppl are lazy and don’t read on here or get swept up in the drama, resale price and QC issues and overlook the knowledge ppl drop. I saw dudes talk about lace colors for 2 pages while I initially posted my pick ups, Even Got a couple PMs and helped dudes. I started out with one on the app then came across the phone orders and copped. I then saw a dude say he picked up 2 pairs using the instore ordering on Saturday. I told dudes that it could work and they slept. So I tried it out Sunday when I saw the stock as still there then copped Sunday Monday and today after seeing dudes still sleeping

Back
Top Bottom