Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

It’s the company

Champs as a brand going forward won’t carry many(if any) Jordan releases going forward

They will still get stuff but even when they do their allocation has been turned waaaayyy down as it seems the company wants champs to have a different focus other than Jordan brand

Yea I mean it’s nothing new all brands under that umbrella are suppose to represent a different thing

FTL/HOH = basketball

FTA = urban which is why they carry jeans etc..

Champs = running and very kid friendly as far as stuff for kids goes outside of a kids ftl

All brands get a mixture of sneakers clearly and will continue to just champs has been allocated down as far as Jordan shoes goes

I’m sure exceptions will occur like holiday drops etc..

think this explains why I hit most of my yeezys at champs, and barely hit any BC3 there this past weekend

04E10D49-2FE8-4A27-8518-E9F86D1ABA0D.png

via kicksusa.....Air Jordan I 'Bred Toe'
The men's Air Jordan I 'Bred Toe' will retail for $160 and will be available both online and at all KicksUSA locations on Saturday, February 24, 2018.

Download our app and register for the KicksUSA app raffle for in-store pick-up from our mall locations. This raffle will begin on Wednesday, February 21 at 8am EST and end on Thursday, February 22 at 6pm EST. Winners will be notified by end of business day Friday, February 23. Winners may pick up their pairs on Saturday, February 24.

Is the store that sell strippers or *** boots gonna get bred toe? I think they are called sheiks shoes

I always wondered what if you hit on all three stores? I know you obviously can't claim all three pairs and they limit you to one store but what determines them picking one store out of the three?

You can't hit from all three. You only can win from one of the three. You can win using FTL, FTA and Champs though.

Just reposting from another thread to vent and see if anybody had the same thing happen to them

"Think Shoe City called me a few minutes ago.. I fell asleep trying to study and I woke up to my phone on 1% and a familiar missed call

I open it up and look for a second then the screen blanks out :lol: we'll see in about 10 mins when my phone cuts back on"

Had this typed few seconds ago but it turned back on... It's the store :smh: they're closed now too smh L

Can you win with only 7 minutes and do have to spend 300 in every store to get the 10 minutes

Back
Top Bottom