Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Bred Toe

I think these are gonna brick

whats that mean? as in no sale value?

won't happen

ive heard from a few people stores didn't get much stock. now couple that with two retailers not even selling them...

regardless how many FTL/FTA getting them, its not like they're getting 100 pairs each

I went into Footlocker today and talked to one of the new guys there he told me that two of managers already swooped both pairs of the size 11s that’s a damn shame.

whats that mean? as in no sale value?

won't happen

ive heard from a few people stores didn't get much stock. now couple that with two retailers not even selling them...

regardless how many FTL/FTA getting them, its not like they're getting 100 pairs each

Yep. I don’t even think you can clear $100 on these on stock x right now...

Yep. I don’t even think you can clear $100 on these on stock x right now...

doesn't make it a brick, and thats just people seeing the maps

well see what happens Friday/saturday and see how many people hit on foot apps

resell might be "low" now but can jump if these are indeed pretty limited

as long as I hit on a single pair im good :lol:

How was the release for the Gold Toes for those who purchased at retail? Massive lines or regular walk in and purchase?

noblekane noblekane I believe these are a retro+ piggybacking off the SBB's.

I went during the afternoon. No lines at all. There weren't even any customers in the store. I've only encountered lines when you go to pick up when the store opens or during YZY SZN.

How was the release for the Gold Toes for those who purchased at retail? Massive lines or regular walk in and purchase?

VILLA MoA had a small line. Maybe 13 people around 5 am. Got to about 22 people by 8 am. Only had 9 pairs. Got my pair by 8:30 and headed to the VILLA on the northside. Got there at 9:30 with only 7 people in line. I believe about 16 lined up. Got my second pair no issues. Those were the only two stores I knew that had FCFS tho.

Back
Top Bottom